Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Storm Fire TV Stick Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 4GB Console forum

Know nothing about Xbox. 4GB or 250GB?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2011 8:52:39 AM PST
Aebutler6 says:
I am considering purchasing a new Xbox for my boyfriend for Christmas, but I am not sure if he would benefit from the 4GB or the 250GB. He really only plays Call of Duty (Black Ops, MW3, etc..) and he only plays online a couple times a week with friends. I play the Lego games. We use his Xbox for Netflix more than anything. I know nothing about Xbox or hard drives or gigabytes so, if you respond, please try to explain in non-tech speak! It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Posted on Nov 18, 2011 3:48:00 PM PST
Jose Reyes says:
I don't know when you plan on getting one. But there will be some great deals come Black Friday, where you'll even see the 250GB for 200 dollars. Since your boyfriend plays the Call of Duty games and they always come out with Downloadable content, that he may eventually want, I suggest you get the 250 GB for that content. The 4 GB only has about 2.8 GB of usable space. Content may range somewhere between 700 MB- 2 GB on most occasions. So, in essence, it's cheaper to upgrade now than later.

Posted on Nov 18, 2011 5:49:52 PM PST
A. Quezada says:
If you can get a 250gb for $200 bucks I say go for it. In the long run it's a lot cheaper.

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 1:15:14 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 25, 2011 5:21:37 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 25, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 4GB Console
Xbox 360 4GB Console by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars (1,297)