5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 6 year old
Published on July 29, 2010 by Blueflower

2.0 out of 5 stars A little bit complicated.
Published on June 8, 2011 by Caprice L. Williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 6 year old, July 29, 2010
This review is from: Jump Start 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
Bought this for my 6 year old. He is starting grade 1 next month. Some parts of it are difficult for him but thats when I get involved and teach him. He can add and subtract so it helps him practice that. It teaches addition, subtraction, vocabulary, reading, counting money, recycling, planets etc. He LOVES it and I have to limit how much time he spends on it. A real great learning tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for homeschooling, May 3, 2011
This review is from: Jump Start 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
The noun song will drive you insane, but your child will understand nouns. Mt six year old gamer loves this game and is improving in his studies. As a homeschooling mom, I think this is one of the best games for teaching, but it does not replace bookwork by any means.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make Learning Fun!, July 12, 2009
This review is from: Jump Start 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
I bought this software for my 5 year - old grandson. He already mastered the 1st Grade of this series. Some of the skills are too difficult for him right now, but with a little coaching from me he can do it. He's favorite section is the music part and he can do it all by himself.
I recommend this software to any parent that want to challenge his/her child and also for any daycare with access to computers.

2.0 out of 5 stars A little bit complicated., June 8, 2011
This review is from: Jump Start 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
I purchased the Jump Start 2nd Grade for my nephew but I wanted to make sure that it worked. Trial run results (negatives): hard to navigate, hard to follow instructions, some instructions not given, some games have no educational point to them, and the graphics could be better suited for a 2nd grader. (Positives) Entertaining for children, fun songs, cheap price. I would not recommend purchasing this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review from our second-grader, September 5, 2010
C. Armstrong (St. Charles, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jump Start 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
"I like the games, but some of them are a little bit hard". in the classroon they have fun stuff to do like paint make storys so have fun with it if you get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome learning game!, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Jump Start 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
Got this for my daughter especially for during the summer! She loves it and enjoys playing and I like that she is learning and keeping up during the summer so when she returns to school it wont be new to her! :) Happy customers!

5.0 out of 5 stars We've got a lot of miles on this one!, February 26, 2010
This review is from: Jump Start 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
There's a lot of material on this CD. There's also just a lot of fun and good-natured silliness. A very good supplemental activity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love this program., May 13, 2013
This review is from: Jump Start 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
My grandchildren love this software. It is challenging enough to keep them interested and easy to navigate.Keeps them busy on a rainy day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., June 28, 2011
SarahR (Sandy Valley, Nevada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jump Start 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
We have been purchasing the Jumpstart programs for our daughter since preschool and have been happy with all of them until now. The format just doenst work right with Windows 7 and there was no figuring out how to make the game more playable. Is there a more recent Jumpstart 2nd grade out? There has got to be. I havent found it if there is, but this has gone back a decade from the others we have. Unless your computer is very old, don't bother trying with this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite useful, February 11, 2010
This review is from: Jump Start 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
I bought this for my 1st grade son. It is too easy and a lot of games. also it has some simple drawing and puzzles. Kid has fun but not quite useful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Jump Start 2nd Grade
Jump Start 2nd Grade by KNOWLEDGE ADVENTURE (Windows, Windows 2000 / XP Professional)
$9.99