5.0 out of 5 stars Stephanie Harding, May 15, 2006
shardingtoby "Steph" (Glen Burnie, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Koala Brothers: We're Here to Help (DVD)
I just have to say I absolutely adore this show. As a caretaker for a three year old and one year old this show is the perfect way to teach kids to share and help others when there are in need. My one year old nephew gets so excited when I am about to put this series on. I would recommend this title to anyone with small children. They will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining & Educational As Well !, March 17, 2006
This review is from: Koala Brothers: We're Here to Help (DVD)
Your kids will love this show and its surprisingly entertaining for adults as well so expect to find yourself sitting through it with no qualms. Buy it! You wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for kids (and even adults!)-- gently teaches a great approach to life, February 15, 2008
This review is from: Koala Brothers: We're Here to Help (DVD)
The Koala Brothers series is fun, original, and a great choice for families. The characters are nice "people" (okay, echidnas, koalas, tortoises, etc.!), but not perfect. They learn important lessons in each episode.

The claymation in this series is adorable. The animal characters are interesting and endearing. This is a series with good values, yet it doesn't take a preachy approach. Instead, it just illustrates some dilemmas which kids can face, and shows the characters learning from experience how to handle these situations. It also is really based around the idea that in life we should "always try to help!"-- what a great message to reinforce.

Best of all (?!), unlike many programs for kids the Koala Brothers series is NOT torture for adults to watch this series with kids-- you'll find it entertaining, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Program, October 29, 2009
This review is from: Koala Brothers: We're Here to Help (DVD)
My kids (and I) have enjoyed the Koala Brothers programs very much. Though the stories are simple the characters always demonstrate helping each other and being supportive of one another. As a parent, I appreciate that in the Koala Brothers shows there is no violence, name calling, or weapons that so many other "kids" programs push into children's faces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Koala Brothers Really Do Help, March 13, 2009
This review is from: Koala Brothers: We're Here to Help (DVD)
Outback claymation characters with oodles of mischievious Aussie charm find unique and compassionate ways to help each other out of jams. I love these guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars A new family favorite!, February 8, 2009
This review is from: Koala Brothers: We're Here to Help (DVD)
The kids and I discovered Koala Brothers on clearance at a Ross Store. They love it!! I quickly hopped on Amazon and bought all of the other Koala Brother's available. It is very sweet, yet entertaining. The characters are always "here to help", and they truly care about their friends. Teaches good life lessons! Appropriate for any age (mine are 3 and 5).

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it!!, January 15, 2008
This review is from: Koala Brothers: We're Here to Help (DVD)
I originally got this DVD from my local library but my kids (ages 4 and 5) love it so much that I purchased it. Great message about helping and friendship. My kids can't get enough. Sometimes the australian accent might be a little difficult for the kids to understand but eventually they get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great example of lending a helping hand!, November 9, 2006
This review is from: Koala Brothers: We're Here to Help (DVD)
Now this great show is very amazing! It is a show that teaches the importance of lend others a helping hand. This is definitly one great show that really gives a great example of the lesson in giving a helping hand.

Koala Brothers: We're Here to Help
Koala Brothers: We're Here to Help by Koala Brothers (DVD - 2005)
$9.98 $5.90