|Brand Name||Kobe Cases|
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.7 x 8.1 x 1 inches|
Ipad Leather Case Folio
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Real Leather Case; IN STOCK!
- Professional Design Case Holds Apple iPad Perfectly
- Inside Slots for Papers/Business Cards
- Perfect for Carrying to Work or Traveling
- It molds perfectly to device's shape to highlight its beauty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
ONE YEAR LATER
Still going strong and fits the New 3rd Generation iPad as well as it fit the 2nd Gen it was designed for.
My complaints, all of which have been mentioned by others, are very minor and would not come into consideration when looking at another case:
1. The elastic straps at the top cover the power button, but there is no effect on functionality. I don't even notice it.
2. On the top, the microphone is covered, but I never use it. In fact, I had forgotten it was there until I looked this morning while writing this review.
3. One of the three speaker openings at the bottom is covered so that may be an issue to some, but I tend to use headphones or connect it to a speaker system anyway so i haven't noticed the difference. Volume even with two speakers oncovered is still much better than my iPhones.
4. The rotation lock is covered by one of the eslastic straps. That is my only issue as sometimes it takes maybe an extra 1-2 seconds to use a fingernail to move the lock switch. (That is really nothing.) The switch is located at the endge of the strap to I think if I did it on a regular basis -- I rarely use it now -- it would become second-nature to position my fingernail in the right spot and moving the switch would also no longer be an issue.
5. Probably the only thing that I don't like is the little closing strap that secures the two sides when the case is closed. It tends to stay folded up but no blocking the screen It is very flexible and it's quite easy to hold back of fold under/behind if necessary. It's just a property of leather and is something that I deal with.Read more ›
What really stands out about this case though is the fact that it works nicely as a stand. I love to use my iPad to stream video (ABC, Netflix, MLB, you name it), but sometimes I don't feel like holding it for an extended period of time. Rather than propping it up against something precariously, it's nice to be able to have a stand do the work for me. Besides the Apple case itself, I haven't tested a stand that does this as well.
There seem to be a couple minor complaints, and they are valid. The straps slightly cover the power button, volume button, and speaker. All of these are covered by elastic rather than leather though, so they're still accessible and the sound is fine. Of course, elastic does expand over time, so there are some concerns.
Overall, I'm very happy with the case. The price is great for a good case, decent silicon pad, and very good screen protector. I'd recommend this option to anyone as long as they're in good supply.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was advertised as having inside storage - it does not. Returned it, never received refund, not worth my time to pursue it (for $15). Will avoid this manufacturer in the future.Published on January 13, 2013 by Greg Miller
Don't be fooled!! This is a polyurethane (plastic) cover for your ipad. There is no leather to be found on this item. It is made well, but don't buy this if you want leather. Read morePublished on November 9, 2010 by Don
Bought this item, was supposed to include free pen(s). Received item w/o any pen, emailed seller several times, who promised to send pen, but still no pen, so I gave up on... Read morePublished on October 25, 2010 by B. Lewis
I have ordered this item couple weeks ago. I am disappointed it isn't leather and doesn't even look like leather. Read morePublished on October 22, 2010 by Alins
I shopped like crazy and read reviews on all sorts of cases. Many that say leather after reading the reviews you discover they are not real leather. Read morePublished on September 18, 2010 by Paul Kukuk
Looked at many other IPad covers and this was the simplest and classiest. Again, thanks Amazon!Published on June 16, 2010 by F. T. Carey