4.0 out of 5 stars Could last a bit longer
Published on April 19, 2009 by G. J. Urreta

2.0 out of 5 stars over priced
Over priced for a very skimpy pad but only one available to fit Koblenz machine.Must be washed with every use. Sticks and chatters if surface being buffed (wood floor wax)is not totally dried. Works best if floor is brushed with nylon brushes first and then given more than a day to dry.
Published on November 5, 2010 by J. Johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Could last a bit longer, April 19, 2009
This review is from: Koblenz Genuine Lambswool Buffing Pads Pack of Two Pads and Two Retainers (Kitchen)
I mop then buff my hardwood floors weekly. The mop cleans and does a decent job of putting a shine on the wood, but without buffing, very prone to foot prints. I wait about and hour after mopping and use these pads to luster and seal the cleaner. Floors look good, but only get about 3 uses before the mount hole stretches and like a poorly thrown frisbee, there goes the pad. If they were good for about 10 uses, they would be a much better value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lambswool buffing pads alternative, August 11, 2009
I find that the Koblenz Polishing Brushes work just as well for buffing up the floor and are far more durable that the lambswool pads.

4.0 out of 5 stars Koblenz buffing pads, December 17, 2012
These pads met my needs just fine. i have hardwood floors and a buffer that i like to paste wax and buff a couple of times a year and needed new pads on my buffer.
The only con is they do not always stay in place depending on how you move the buffer but i am not sure that is just not the nature of the beast.
all around satisfied with the results.

2.0 out of 5 stars over priced, November 5, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, October 20, 2011
I bought the buffer that goes with these pads. So far I am happy with both buffer & pads. I have hardwood floors and they have really took the work out keeping them shiny. I gave the pads a 4, because I think they should be just a little thicker.

2.0 out of 5 stars Koblenz Lambswool Buffing Pads, October 19, 2013
The 2 retainers do not fit in our Regina thus making the pads worthless! They should be ashamed of themselves and their claims. We won't be dealing with them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lambswool Buffing Pads, March 23, 2013
I had not used this type of buffing pad, but wanted to give it a try. It works good and I was able to wash and reuse without any problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pad, February 20, 2013
Again, I wish these were a bit thicker and wider. They did a good job though. I love the machine as it works very well and not hard to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, January 13, 2013
David (MOUNTAIN HOME, AR, United States) - See all my reviews
Good product- would order again. These pads work well and are easy to wash and the use again. Love my Koblenz buffer!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, December 1, 2012
I was very disappointed with the quality of the lambswool buffing pads. I had purchased lambswool pads before and they were much better. I tried using my new pads but ended up using my old ones instead. I would not recommend these.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›