4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tablet for the price!
Published on July 20, 2012 by Donald E. Goldsmith

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty charge input
daughter bought one for the misses for mothers day..had to constantly fiddle with charge connection..eventually would not connect to charger ( red light ) bought new charger but that was not the problem...internal defect....save your money...would give 0 stars but I don't think I can.
Published 10 months ago by S. Shaw Sr.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tablet for the price!, July 20, 2012
This review is from: Kocaso MID-M760S 7-Inch Android Tablet PC ( Silver ) (Personal Computers)
I got the M760B from Geeks.com when they had them on sale for $94.95 and free shipping... I have had the unit for 2.5 weeks and it works quite well and I prefer it to my chipped Nook Color. Case rear is not as robust as the Nook but neither was the price and the OS is ICS! Can't say it'll kick donkey posteriors with the new Google tab but it has more I/O and mem for $100 Though I see the price is now about $119... Only gave it 4 stars because it lacks Bluetooth and GPS

All in all with a folding cover on this TABLET, a screen protector installed & some extra caution/care taken with the tiny charger plug this Tab is great!
Also I noted on a couple other sites people complained of keyboard/screen problems with the unit while charging I have not experienced this with the 2 I purchased.

After finding that Google system see's this tablet as located in China access to the normal Google selection is limited to mostly Apps in Chinese Called Geeks TECH support I spoke with said there is potentially a fix but they were unwilling to give it to customers because of the poss ability to brick the tablet so I got an RMA and returned mine within the warranty period and purchased a NEXUS 7 16Gb which has shown itself to be an excellent tablet!

Physical Features:
Home button on face
Menu button on face
Back button on face
Power button on side
Volume +/- rocker switch on side
USB Mini B interface

General Features:

Black face, black backing
7-inch capacitive touch screen display
800 x 480 resolution
Google Android 4.0 OS pre-installed (Ice Cream Sandwich!)
1.2 GHz processor w/560 MHz DSP
4 GB internal flash memory (2 GB for general use)
microSDHC card slot
Integrated IEEE 802.11g wireless LAN
Built-in speaker & microphone
G-sensor function provides orientation sensing
Supports various audio/video formats
Supports various photo formats
Built-in front-facing camera
Built-in rechargeable lithium battery (3200 mAh)
Zippered travel case included
Lead-free components (RoHS compliant)

Mine came with these APPs installed

Adobe Reader
Voice Search
YouTube

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty charge input, October 31, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, November 21, 2012
Got it and it admittedly looked really sleek and cool. But it was a complete dud. It would tell you the battery was fully charged, but as soon as it was unplugged, it would die on me. Tried charging it for three hours and it did no good. It would do a full reboot when you plugged it in again and would work, but what is the point if you can't use it on battery power?

Also, it seemed to work slowly with a lot of lag time, especially since it was supposed to be faster than other "off brand" ones in this price range.

Finally, it has no bluetooth. Spend the extra money for that at least.

Went to get an exchange but they were already sold out. Will spend the refund on a brand I have heard of next time.

Rate and Discover Movies