4.0 out of 5 stars Cute netbook
I bought two of these so that both my girls would have one. They are so cute and handy and I like that they are like a tablet and a laptop in one.
Published on December 10, 2012 by juanita

IF you "are content" Simply gainging Access "to the Internet (wherever Electricity is Available; I cannot operate it "On Battery Power') and are not "impatient", This 'Android' device "is ok".
Otherwise, SPEND 'A Little MOre' AND GET A FULLY FUNCTIONING "laptop".
Published on December 20, 2012 by james

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly disappointed, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Kocaso MID-NB716A 7-Inch Netbook (Pink) (Personal Computers)
This was a piece of s***. Everyone time I try to access the internet or connect to a wi-fi its unable. I have had the net book since December. Its in a bag somewhere in my closet. It has been several months since I made my purchase. Nonetheless it still isn't working. I wouldn't get this for anyone. I wouldn't suggest you get it either, you will be highly disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, December 26, 2012
PLEASE DONT BUY! I brought this for my daughter knowing that it was like a tablet I brought this because she likes to watch Netflix and go on YouTube it does not work both apps that I tried to download does not work horrible product do not buy waiting for seller to contact me so I can return it for a full refund

1.0 out of 5 stars More like a Tablet., December 25, 2012
More like an tablet instead of a computer... Sorry! But I love it because it's pink and its too tiny .. >:P

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT "capable of the Speed and Accessibility" a FULL Laptop (computer) Provides., December 20, 2012
Otherwise, SPEND 'A Little MOre' AND GET A FULLY FUNCTIONING "laptop".

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute netbook, December 10, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Grand dad, October 16, 2012
Brought two books, one for my grand daughter the other for my grand son. The two of them are in seventh heaven, they love their notebooks. Both seemed to be excited when my wife and I gave them too tj=hem for their birthday's. My grand son at six wants to learn how to dj, since this is a side job of mine. He's able to play his music as well as browsing youtube. The same can go for my grand daughter, she loves playing the video games. Talking with her friends and comparing their scorees.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, October 29, 2012
The wifi on this worked for 3 days. There's no online help on how to troubleshoot it. It just says 'unable to scan for networks.'

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!!!, November 5, 2012
I bought this for college. It is horrible. I cant do any of my work on it. It was a waste of my money. It does not have any of the microsoft programs and you cant watch videos on it. It would only be useful for a 8 year old.