Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 19, 2013
found other rope on amazon that is way better for the same money... look for the rope that has multiple strands internally as it will support a lot more working load and often is the same price per foot as this rope which has a simple poly fill (non-load bearing) center.
on April 5, 2011
Just got this rope and was quite surprised at how strong it it. For anyone looking for rope, especially in 100' lengths, this is an excellent option. It is rated to 133lbs and it looks capable of that and more. stock up, it isn't getting any cheaper and as they say...."can't have enough rope!"
on November 18, 2013
Good quality rope for heavier jobs. I wanted something heavier than para cord and chose this. Very happy I did. This is good quality rope and useful for any number of medium duty uses. Quite happy. May get another 100 feet.
on August 27, 2013
Haha, this rope tends to tangle up quite a bit but I have been pulling down 50-65ft pine trees with it as I cut them down so they will go where my truck pulls them and not on my home/apartment. Holding up to lots of pulling power so far.
on June 28, 2013
This is good quality rope. Probably better for use as a tie down, instead of uses such as a clothes line. It will stretch, which is either good or bad, depending on what you use it for. I hung a 50 foot section on three supports, one support in the middle, and pulled it up tight to about 30 pounds. I then hung a 20 pound planter in the middle of the two sections and had about 2.5 feet of sag in each section. My old nylon rope had much less sag on the same application.

Not a problem, just something to be aware of.
on November 15, 2013
Good flexibility, little to no water absorption and holds knots well. Haven't tested the strength to see if it meets spec and have no intention of doing so. It's multi purpose utility rope not climbing rope.
on April 5, 2013
It was just what I ordered. High quality, strong, good camo color. 100 feet was very affordable. You need a good 3/8" thick rope for medium weight tasks, such as shelter building and tying down, and there is no point carrying 1/2" if you don't need it.
on July 9, 2012
Its a good value. however its not as awesome as some of the other reviews make it sound. I wouldnt use it to support my weight for long and after one use i can see it taking a good amount of wear. I used it as the center line to hold up a tarp, which worked fine but i can see it took a good deal of abuse being pulled through the Y of the tree.

all that being said, for the price and the fact that its 3/8 (not all that thick) its a good rope
on July 14, 2013
I bought this primarily because of the color and the overall rating of this rope for my needs; however, it is overly stiff compared to many other ropes of this material\type that I have. Perhaps when I start using it .. it will normalize up but right now it may need a closer look for you unless you are a rope expert and know that this rope will be soft and durable feeling like other polypropylene ropes.
VINE VOICEon November 10, 2012
Very nice high quality rope that looks good and easy to use. I always need rope for different reasons several times a year. This rope has proven very useful.