From the Manufacturer
Product Description Get pictures from anyone, anywhere. Automatically.
The Kodak PULSE Digital Frame wirelessly receives an endless stream of pictures from the most popular online places. Your ultimate photo collection, right in your home and at your fingertips.
New photos you took this weekend. A sweet shot your sister captured on her smartphone. Fresh pictures your friends just posted to Facebook. With the new Kodak PULSE Digital Frame, they’re automatically uploaded and ready for you to enjoy. It wirelessly receives an endless stream of pictures from all the people in your life, constantly refreshing your photo collection. And with a tap of its touchscreen you can send a comment and let everybody know just how much you enjoyed their photos. The PULSE Digital Frame gives you a two-way connection to family and friends. Makes a great gift! Staying connected with family and friends is always in season. Keep Mom up to date with everything you’ve been up to (well, maybe not everything!) or send pictures of the kids as they grow to the grandparents. No matter where your friendsa and family are, you can share your pictures directly to the Kodak PULSE digital frame. The activation code on the box easily lets you set up the frame for someone else—no need to unpack the frame. Then just wrap it up and give the gift of pictures! Sharing Features
- Socially connected, endlessly refreshed
- Sharing Pictures
- E-mail pictures from a computer or mobile phone to your PULSE Digital Frame using a custom e-mail address
- Use the Share button 1 to share pictures on Facebook and Kodak Gallery Sites
- Manage Pictures- Stay up to date and get the pictures you want when you want them
- Choose pictures from your computer to add to the PULSE Digital Frame—easy to drag and drop or visit www.kodakpulse.com is your online control center to remotely manage your frame where you can
- Choose Facebook and Kodak Gallery users and albums to display
- Create picture playlists to choose right from the touchscreen and set up transition times and slideshow styles
- Easily manage frames for friends or family, or even a business
- Comment on a picture—directly from the frame! The Quick Comment button allows you to communicate with picture senders directly—no need to log on to Facebook or send an email from your computer.
- Choose from twelve (12) popular messages. The Quick Comment feature will send the message in the same manner in which it was delivered to the PULSE Digital Frame
- The PULSE Digital Frame automatically alerts you as soon as you get new pictures from friends and family
What’s in the box?
- High-quality touchscreen- Control your pictures with a touch
- Pause the slideshow, glide through pictures, set slideshow styles and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi- Wirelessly add pictures from your collection or receive pictures from friends and family
- 512 MB internal memory-
- Stores up to 4000 pictures
- As pictures arrive, they are automatically resized and stored on the frame
- Easily manage the pictures at your www.kodakpulse.com account
- Easy to set up- no subscription required
- Hassle-free setup in just 3 steps. There’s no software to install—just follow the on-screen instructions:
- Plug in and touch “start”
- Choose your wireless network
- Go to www.kodakpulse.com to enter your activation code
- No additional fees for emailing or receiving pictures
- Energy minded- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Built-in activity sensor turns the frame on when you’re nearby and conserves energy when you’re not
KODAK PULSE Digital Frame
Power adapter and plug
Quick Start Guide
1All KODAK Cameras manufactured in 2011 or later.
You know how good it feels to come home to find an unexpected gift from a friend? That's the same excitement you get every day with the Pulse 10 inch Digital Frame. Now everyone can send pictures right to your frame, giving you continuous surprises. Adding your own pictures is easy too. It doesn't slow you down with time-consuming software setups or complicated technology. It makes connecting with friends and family simple, so you'll always have new pictures to relive and enjoy. The Pulse is refreshed with new pictures on your frame more often and you are alerted as soon as you get new pictures from family and friends. You can create your own e-mail address for the frame to easily receive new pictures. Pictures can be sent from a computer or e-mailed from mobile phones as soon as they're taken. It's perfect for sharing on-the-go. Adding your own pictures to the frame from your computer is incredibly simple. Wirelessly add or replace pictures with built-in Wi-Fi or you can also insert a memory card or USB drive to start viewing your pictures right away. The Pulse automatically links to friends and photo albums on FACEBOOK and Kodak Gallery sites, so you can see new pictures on your frame when they're posted. It's so effortless, yet so rewarding. You get hassle-free pictures because there's no software to install, making setup easier than ever. The full seven inch touch screen makes your entire photo-viewing experience fun and easy. Simply scroll through photos and view slideshows, all at the touch of your fingertips.