5.0 out of 5 stars Great film
I used this film over my winter break to take photos while at home with the family. The pictures I took indoors, with and without flash and outside all came out fantastic. The colors are great and the grain size is small. I love the Portra line of film.
Published 20 months ago by C. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Film. Expensive though
I really do enjoy this film. The high iso gives the shooter a lot of flexibility with the shot (unless you want very long shutter speeds!). The grain is nice and the colors come out very nicely saturated.

Published on July 12, 2012 by J. Krumsick

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Film. Expensive though, July 12, 2012
This review is from: Kodak 145 1855 Professional Portra 800 Color Negative Film (ISO 800) 35mm 36 Exposures (Electronics)

However, Amazon is selling this film for too much. I pay 9.50 at Adorama or B&H Photo. Why pay $13.00 here? I wish we lived in the days when film was still cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, January 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for very low light levels., December 8, 2012
Gordon Presley Harding (Pomona, California United States) - See all my reviews
I used this film to take photographs in Carlsbad Carverns. I pushed it to 3200. The results were pretty good and all pictures were hand held.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite film, November 2, 2012
This is great film! The colors and depth are just so lovely. Would recommend to anyone who wants to shoot film

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality film, December 5, 2013
Faithful colour reproduction and worked well in low light around sunset. I think the results on skin tones and landscape colours were both good. I will use more of this film in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful grain!, August 13, 2012
I'm very satisfied with the results I got with Kodak's Portra 800 (35mm). The grain looks so good, and the pictures were so clear. I really recommend this film. I look forward to trying out Portra 160 and 400 next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2014
I love the colors of this film. Used on landscape, underwater and portraits in low light condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing 800 speed film, April 21, 2014
Probably one of the last great ISO films you can buy. This lets me shoot indoors with a F 1.8 50mm lens with ease. Very handy for a trip where you might not have the best light.

5.0 out of 5 stars KODAK FILM PORTRA 800, May 4, 2012
I LOVE THE FACT YOU STILL CAN BUY FILM FOR FILM CAMERAS AS I LOVE FILM AND YOU CAN KEEP NEGATIVES FOR YEARS YOU CAN ALSO take better Photos now with the new fine grain films film is not gone its in a battle with Digital photos that disapear in a year or two then you have to go out and retake the photo over. I just printed a great photo from kodaks older film from 1969 and everyone wants a copy just caused I saved the film

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, June 25, 2014
This film is a bit grainy (what else would you expect for 800 iso), but an absolute must for low light situations.

Rate and Discover Movies