Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 11, 2013
I used this film over my winter break to take photos while at home with the family. The pictures I took indoors, with and without flash and outside all came out fantastic. The colors are great and the grain size is small. I love the Portra line of film.
on December 8, 2012
I used this film to take photographs in Carlsbad Carverns. I pushed it to 3200. The results were pretty good and all pictures were hand held.
on July 12, 2012
I really do enjoy this film. The high iso gives the shooter a lot of flexibility with the shot (unless you want very long shutter speeds!). The grain is nice and the colors come out very nicely saturated.

However, Amazon is selling this film for too much. I pay 9.50 at Adorama or B&H Photo. Why pay $13.00 here? I wish we lived in the days when film was still cheap!
on August 13, 2012
I'm very satisfied with the results I got with Kodak's Portra 800 (35mm). The grain looks so good, and the pictures were so clear. I really recommend this film. I look forward to trying out Portra 160 and 400 next!
on December 5, 2013
Faithful colour reproduction and worked well in low light around sunset. I think the results on skin tones and landscape colours were both good. I will use more of this film in the future.
on May 4, 2012
I LOVE THE FACT YOU STILL CAN BUY FILM FOR FILM CAMERAS AS I LOVE FILM AND YOU CAN KEEP NEGATIVES FOR YEARS YOU CAN ALSO take better Photos now with the new fine grain films film is not gone its in a battle with Digital photos that disapear in a year or two then you have to go out and retake the photo over. I just printed a great photo from kodaks older film from 1969 and everyone wants a copy just caused I saved the film
on November 2, 2012
This is great film! The colors and depth are just so lovely. Would recommend to anyone who wants to shoot film
on July 21, 2014
I love the colors of this film. Used on landscape, underwater and portraits in low light condition.
on April 21, 2014
Probably one of the last great ISO films you can buy. This lets me shoot indoors with a F 1.8 50mm lens with ease. Very handy for a trip where you might not have the best light.
on June 25, 2014
This film is a bit grainy (what else would you expect for 800 iso), but an absolute must for low light situations.