5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Ektar 100 Color Negative Film, November 9, 2011
This review is from: Kodak 158 7484 Professional Ektar Color Negative Film ISO 100, 4 x 5 Inches, 10 Sheets (Yellow) (Electronics)
Amazon customer service always exceeds my expectations. Kodak Ektar is an outstanding film for providing the best color and image quality. I would highly recommend this color negative film.

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, April 11, 2014
Kodak color 4x5 film, its great. Lots of latitude and it has a pleasing rendition to the color. try it out...

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, January 23, 2014
I love this film. Not as much as I love portra, but it's okay. I used it for a portrait series and was quite pleased with the end result. All natural light..... I'm not sure if I would like it as much in studio. But everyone has their preference!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for landscapes, November 29, 2012
This film is one of the better color films. It's best used for landscape and similar shooting, as skin tones aren't rendered quite as well as their Portra films, but definitely worth using.

The colors are quite beautiful, and when developed for in black and white chemicals, gives a nice luminance to the scene. Care is need when printing negatives developed for black and white, but both color and monochrome images come out beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Format Sheet Film, August 14, 2014
The Seller did a great job rushing this product to me! I use this film in my Large Format Crown Graphic Camera. The final prints are sharper than most digital camera's sold on the market today. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 25, 2014
one of my flavor films.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid color print film, could be a bit more vibrant, November 3, 2011
It could be just situational, but my experience this film isn't as vibrant as what I've seen out there. Of course, it's hard to say what examples have or haven't been touched up and adjusted in post-production, but I was hoping this was going to be one of the more vibrant print films out there. I guess it isn't slide film and that's that.