5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
the perfect replacement for my kodak M853,this usb cable is Compatible with the following KODAK products:

Z812 IS
C813
C875
Camera Dock Series...
Published on June 13, 2008 by vernon

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Kodak M853 camera!
Published on August 16, 2010 by E. Burns

Z760
Z8612 IS
Z885
ZD710

if you do not see your camara model here then dont buy it
and be very careful most people think my review is a Lie
but they have gotten a fake model of the U-8

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Kodak M853 camera!, August 16, 2010
E. Burns (Grand Rapids, MI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak U-8 USB Cable (Camera)
I bought this product because, while on vacation I forgot to pack the Kodak cord to recharge my M853 camera. I wasn't sure it would work,since I wasn't buying directly from Kodak, but I found for a cheap price and thought it was worth the risk. It wasn't. I complained to the seller, who claimed the product description did not state which cameras it would work with. But I am certain I read that it would--maybe from another reviewer. So my advice is BE CAREFUL. Verify compatibility with the seller before you buy this, or bite the bullet and pay the extra cash to buy directly from Kodak. I will say that the next camera I purchase will not be a Kodak, because of this issue. They make it too hard to use their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak USB cable, January 12, 2008
This review is from: Kodak U-8 USB Cable (Camera)
I needed a replacement USB cable for my Kodak Easyshare camera and needed it quick in order to complete a slideshow for my students. Amazon offered the cheapest and fastest replacement. I had the cable the next day! Excellent product desription, service and delivery is what you get through Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Clear of We Sell Bargains, December 17, 2009
S. Buhr "Energy MD" (Huntington Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak U-8 USB Cable (Camera)
I have tried to purchase this Kodak camera cord. Kodak gave me the exact part and ID number. First I went to [...] and they sold the contract to We Sell Bargains and they sent out the wrong product; the part did NOT fit into my camera. So after 20 emails to both [...] (who basically blew me off after getting the RMA and mailing instructions for me) and We Sell Bargains; After 8 more emails, We Sell Bargains continued to say that they never received my package and unless I insured the package, they wont do anything. So I finally went back to my credit card company to dispute the charge, showing them all of the correspondence because time was running out.

I then ordered from Amazon, thinking I would actually be getting the product from Amazon; Amazon sold the contract to Cables4U and low and behold, Cables4U sold the contract to... We Sell Bargains and AGAIN they sent out the wrong cord. I tried to contact Cables4U and they said the same thing as last time, send it back. Blah Blah Blah; and rather then spend another $20 for a $6 cord, I bought a new camera, because this whole trasaction, with postage and two credit card charges, and not to mention time and close to 25 emails... it has cost me $40 for a $6 cord.

If these companies choose to sell the contract (no I didnt sign up for We Sell Bargain, I signed up to Amazon, then I guess the only way for them to figure out that the Customer Service for We Sell Bargains isnt very good, and a bit dishonest (they didnt lose a penny on the return and got the cord back new! and probably resold my cord back becuase it wasnt "insured") So maybe Cables4U and Amazon will learn and drop using We Sell Bargains as a vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed, October 8, 2007
This review is from: Kodak U-8 USB Cable (Camera)
My cable that came with my camera just quit on me, I wasn't sure if I was even buying the right thing but it is exactly what I needed. A little expensive but needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective merchandise, September 12, 2009
Sorry,
This item was defective and would not work. Won't send back just will not order from you again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy!!!, February 28, 2009
This review is from: Kodak U-8 USB Cable (Camera)
Did not work at all!!! I plugged it into my camera and it did nothing. I bought one from Kodak and it worked fine but crap didnt work at all. DONT BUY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars USB, January 7, 2008
This review is from: Kodak U-8 USB Cable (Camera)
Fast delivery and the usb cable is exactly what I was looking for....great price as well!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, July 16, 2007
This review is from: Kodak U-8 USB Cable (Camera)
This cable worked perfectly with our Kodak camera. We lost our original cable, and were hesitant to buy a new one via the internet. But the company handled our order promptly and we were pleased that it was indeed the correct cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, September 13, 2010
This review is from: Kodak U-8 USB Cable (Camera)
I was a little skeptical after reading some of the reviews but the cable showed up and works perfectly with my Kodak M753 camera. I have used it to transfer pics and recharge my camera. Overall this was a waaaaaay better option that paying 30+ dollars from a cable directly from Kodak!

Kodak U-8 USB Cable