5.0 out of 5 stars So glad some places still sell film!
The last places where it was sold locally shut down so I'm really glad I can still get film online. My old camera still works great & I like the simplicity so until that dies, I'm sticking with film. This seller was great & the package came very fast & in excellent condition.
Published 12 months ago by M. Phipps

3.0 out of 5 stars I BROKE IT
AN OLD CAMERA WITH A POWER WINDER ISN'T REALLY EXPLAINING HOW TO FEED THE FILM TAB INTO THE ROLLER SPOOL SLOT: IT MUST BE FRICTION FED?
Published 20 months ago by Michael A. Pellino

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad some places still sell film!, August 9, 2013
M. Phipps (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak 603 4029 Ultramax 400 Color Negative Film (ISO 400) 35mm 24-Exposures (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars great find, March 5, 2013
Film is so hard to find these days. I am glad i found this deal. Good deal at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value, May 10, 2013
CHUS01 Fan (Baltimore, MD USA) - See all my reviews
It's a real pretty film with grain that is visible if you magnify a little. Between that and the vibrant colors you get sort of a 1990s nostalgic vibe. I like using it now and then just to mix things up a bit. It's a great value currently. Probably in 20 years someone will market something similar as an art film.

5.0 out of 5 stars 35mm film, March 9, 2013
It's film, really not much more needs to be said about it. Believe this stuff is now made in Mexico. Had to order $25 or more of additional products in order to qualify for free shipping for this item and also there is an order limit of 5 rolls per order maximum.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this film, October 25, 2013
I love this film. Why? Let me count the ways. 1. Beautiful warm tones, crisp, clear, sharp (ok that's 4 things right there). 5. Inexpensive 6.Perfect results every single time.

Some films give you varying colors at times, not always yielding the same results when you use different cameras. This Kodak is really lovely. I shoot lomography cameras as well as pro film cameras and every single time, the color saturation is the same. If you like perfect warm tones in the right areas, get this film.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good film, at a good price, September 12, 2013
Joseph (Oklahoma, USA) - See all my reviews
I was given a film camera, and so needed some film to test it out. It was cheap, so I got five rolls. I picked this primarily due to the price, but also because I had read that ISO 400 film was a good, all purpose film.

The images turned out rather well, despite the camera needing new light seals. I shot the whole roll and got it developed the same day, and the images look really good. I love shooting with film, so I will be getting the film camera fixed as soon as possible, and will use the other four rolls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always the best, April 12, 2013
I have been using Kodak film for well over 30 years. Always the best. Sorry the company became a mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak film sitll a great buy, February 12, 2014
ordered these so I could start using my film camera again came in the mail pretty quickly and it was a good price for Film will purchase them again . pictures came out great as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, just what I need, June 19, 2013
This film is more than OK, it's cheap, it performs really well, it's a Kodak. I doubt someone can go wrong with this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Go for Gold 200 instead, June 17, 2013
This is good film. However, I find Kodak Gold 200 to be better for most applications--it's less expensive ($2 for 36/39 exp) and delivers similar results.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›