Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

90%
10%

on November 2, 2011
I have purchased portra 800 mostly for wedding work, the film is awesome for getting ready shots in lower light, it has very fine almost non-existent grain which for this speed of film is amazing. I love Portra's skin tones and warmth. I wish it came in 220 as well.
on September 3, 2014
Portra 800 is to be used in a studio setting or in a 2-3000K light setting. I shot it indoors and my images were crazy warm. My mistake. Not a knock on the film, just a tip in case you wondered. Beautiful grain, and so sharp! I use this film on an RZ67 and ProTL 645, and love it! Nice, clear, warm tones, extremely fine grain, and such a distinguished look. :) My absolute favorite film, except for price. Completely worth it, though.
on September 3, 2014
Portra 800 is a wonderful film. It has a slightly bolder color palate than Portra 160 or 400, and that can be a good thing in a lot of situations, plus the latitude for low light situations is really nice. Dear Kodak: Lower the price to make it more comparable to Portra 160 and 400, and I'll buy more 800. Until then, I have to admit this film gets less use, even though I really like it. I like all the Portras.
on August 12, 2012
I use this stuff in my Rollei 3.5F and have been blown away by the detail and fine grain considering the speed of the film.
Don't hesitate.... Amazing film!
on September 4, 2014
Great, neutral skin tones but loves a lot of light so expose at least 1.5 stops over. Leave the low light situations to Portra 400.
on June 20, 2013
My review will not add anything new to any other good review previously done for this great product.
This film is a perfect fit for what I do and I love it.
on April 21, 2016
It is so nice to have this film in your bag. With high speed of this it's great!
on May 16, 2016
Don't shoot this inside! It's GLORIOUS in full sun shot at 200-400.
on August 17, 2015