5.0 out of 5 stars Power to the Li-Ion
Published on November 11, 2008 by N. Mahon

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery didn't fit camera
I sent for this because I needed the charger. It came with the battery that should have fit my camera, however it did not. It seemed just a tiny bit too long. I did not really need the battery, but it should have fit.
Published on June 1, 2010 by Liz

5.0 out of 5 stars Power to the Li-Ion, November 11, 2008
This review is from: Kodak Digital Camera Battery Charger K8500-C (Electronics)
I purchased a Kodak Z812IS which came with 2 Kodak AA batterys. I took maybe 20 photos before the batterys died a death. I then tried rechargeable 2450mAh batterys, which the advertising told me would take up to 600 photos, I got 30. So with much trepidation I purchased Li-Ion charger and battery. On the first charge I took over 300 photos with the LCD screen on, and the occasional flash. The low battery indicator light did not even come on. What a pity Kodak don't include the pack with the camera. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, October 21, 2008
This review is from: Kodak Digital Camera Battery Charger K8500-C (Electronics)
I admit it... I'm cheap. I tried to buy a generic battery/charger for my Kodak camera. The thing crapped out in less than 2 months.

So I sucked it up and bought the Kodak battery/charger. Worth every penny. And still it was a much better deal than buying it at the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, September 16, 2008
This review is from: Kodak Digital Camera Battery Charger K8500-C (Electronics)
We purchased this battery and charger because nothing else was holding a charge very long so we decided to spend a few extra dollars and get a Kodak battery and charger. So far the battery has been excellent. The charger also charges quickly. We haven't had it long enough to say how it is in the long run, but so far so good. The only thing is that it is hard to get the battery out, nothing major. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my camera, November 30, 2009
Adrienne Sanchez (PLAQUEMINE, LA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak Digital Camera Battery Charger K8500-C (Electronics)
I was just about to give up on my camera because it would go through batteries after just a few pictures and then would shut off with the lens open. I thought my camera was defective! I was online and looking for a solution or I was going to buy a new camera. I saw that I was not the only one having this problem and I should get a rechargable battery with the charger. The camera takes such good pictures but needs more juice than normal camera's is what I gather. Anyway after getting this battery and charger I have not had to recharge yet and it's taking great pictures. I have had it for a few weeks now and it's just wonderful to be able to pick up my camera and take pictures whenever I want! If your camera is drinking batteries get this product, it's wonderful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Li-Ion battery, June 24, 2009
This review is from: Kodak Digital Camera Battery Charger K8500-C (Electronics)
I should of bought this when I bought the camera. Went to Disney and it keep up with me taking 300-400 photos a day in all camera modes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well!, April 2, 2009
Mighty (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak Digital Camera Battery Charger K8500-C (Electronics)
We were going through sooo many batteries with this camera. We were convinced that the camera itself was broken. A little netvestigating later and we discovered that our high performance camera requires high performance gasoline. Enter the Kodak K8500.

Now we're back to being able to use our camera like normal people again!

We frequently do day-long photo shoots and this battery/charger combination keeps us going the whole time. If you've been having trouble with your camera sucking up batteries like Pacman on a rampage, look into this Kodak combo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., July 1, 2009
Mitchell (Bend, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak Digital Camera Battery Charger K8500-C (Electronics)
Definatley recommend this battery and charger make it so I can actually use my Kodak Easyshare Z1485-IS, 14.1 Megapixel Camera. With other batteries you can take about 20-30 Pictures and it's over, but with this battery hundreds. What a difference, worth the price and a lot less hassle than going through AA's like crazy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery didn't fit camera, June 1, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, got it in 3 days from LA!))), November 19, 2009
This review is from: Kodak Digital Camera Battery Charger K8500-C (Electronics)
Quality of the charger is very good, shipping was free and VERY fast))) It goes with different adaptors that is very important for me as traveler, charging process usually takes 3 hours and I can make 300 photos on my Kodak IS 1485))

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, October 20, 2009
This review is from: Kodak Digital Camera Battery Charger K8500-C (Electronics)
I have never been fond of rechargeable batteries for my digital cameras because they tend to take too long to charge and then only last for a few pictures. I've spent years using the CRV3 or simply AA batteries. I recently bought a Kodak EasyShare Z1485 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5 inch LCD (Black), and had to reconsider my stance on rechargeable batteries for the camera.

This combination of charger and battery was more expensive than the generic "replacement" chargers/batteries listed on Amazon. I was wary of using them, though, based in part on some of the negative ratings, and the fact that I didn't want to be disappointed in the middle of my vacation.

The charger works very quickly, and the battery easily lasts for 100+ pictures, including flash and LCD screen. Very impressed. Money well spent.

Kodak Digital Camera Battery Charger K8500-C