- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Kodak EasyShare ESP 5250 Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Color - Photo Print - Desktop 1048230 74
Save on average $110 a year on ink, based on as few as 4 pages a day3 with the KODAK ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer. You can print vivid color documents and lab-quality photos at home for much less than what you're paying now thanks to our low-cost, high-quality pigment-based ink cartridges. And with the convenience of Wi-Fi built-in, we've made printing as easy as it is affordable. Say goodbye to overpriced ink for good. Print, copy, scan, and save every day with Kodak.
| Maximum Sizes || |
| Features and Benefits |
Print from an iPhone or iPod touch10
The KODAK ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer lets you wirelessly print pictures from your iPhone or iPod touch device(s) at the touch of a button. Simply download the KODAK Pic Flick application from the App Store or visit www.kodak.com/go/picflick for more information.
Kodak Achieved "Best in Class" Rating for Print Performance7
Kodak's high-quality pigment-based inks and photo papers have achieved by far the best overall print permanence ratings of any consumer inkjet printer system tested by WIR, regardless of manufacturer. The inks also have very good ozone, humidity, and water resistance, even on plain paper.
What's in the Box
Product – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase) or 13 months from date of manufacture
Printhead – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase) or 13 months from date of manufacture
Ink Cartridges – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase)
This warranty does not cover empty or refilled cartridges, or cartridges that have been tampered with or misused. Kodak's sole obligation in the event of defects in materials, workmanship or packaging is to provide a comparable replacement product. To return a cartridge, see store of original purchase. If outside store policy, contact Kodak support. In no event shall Kodak be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages.
| ESP 9 |
| ESP 7 |
| ESP 5250 |
| ESP 3250 |
|Display||Yes 3.0 in. LCD||Yes 3.0 in. LCD||Yes 2.4 in. LCD||Yes 1.5 in. LCD|
| iPhone / iPod touch / BLACKBERRY |
|BLUETOOTH Wireless Technology||Optional||Optional||No||No|
|Two-sided printing||Automatic with duplexer||Automatic with duplexer||Manual||Manual|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Yes||No||No||No|
|Black print speed||Up to 32 ppm2||Up to 32 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2|
|Color print speed||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 29 ppm 2||Up to 29 ppm 2|
|Photo Print Speed||28 sec/print5||28 sec/print5||29 sec/print5||29 sec/print5|
|Memory Card Reader||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USB ports||1 USB Host Port & USB Device Port (1.1/2.0)||1 USB Host Port & USB Device Port (1.1/2.0)||1 (back)||1 (back)|
|Weight||21.9 lbs||18.7 lbs||14.0 lbs||14.0 lbs|
|Dimensions||17.5 x 10.0 x 17.0 in.||17.5 x 7.4 x 17.0 in.||16.6 x 11.8 x 6.9 in.||16.6 x 11.8 x 6.9 in.|
| ESP 9 |
| ESP 7 |
| ESP 5250 |
| ESP 3250 |
| 1) As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers' total ink load replacement costs using manufacturers' recommended ink cartridges; excludes printers that use only one cartridge. Based on independent third party cartridge pricing survey data obtained Sept. 2009.|
2) Based on fastest document print mode using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
3) Results based on average ink costs of leading consumer inkjet printers using average annual print volumes of 150 4x6 in. color photos (printed on KODAK Ultra Premium Paper, glossy finish & highest quality photo papers from other manufacturers), 800 black text pages and 550 mixed color graphic pages, using standard cartridges available in single-quantity pricing (i.e., no multi-packs, high-capacity, combo packs, value packs or special promotions). Actual results may vary, for more information visit kodak.com/go/inkdata.
4) Using KODAK Ultra Premium and KODAK Premium Photo Papers. Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR).
5) Based on fastest document print mode and borderless 4x6 photos using KODAK Photo Paper, Studio Gloss, and using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
6) Not available on MACINTOSH OS.
7) Kodak's high-quality pigment inks and photo papers have achieved by far the best overall print permanence ratings of any consumer inkjet printer system tested by WIR, regardless of manufacturer. The inks also have very good ozone, humidity, and water resistance, even on plain paper.
8) Color ink droplets to be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum. Resolution may vary based on printer driver settings.
9) Maximum copies per minute.
10) Compatible with iPhone (with OS 2.2 or later) and iPod touch (2nd generation). May not be available on all BLACKBERRY Smartphone models.
© Kodak 2010. KODAK, ESP, and KODACOLOR are trademarks. Product specifications subject to change without prior notice. All images are simulated.
I own a brand new Kodak ESP 5250 and I experience excellent service. After a few years it just finally wore out. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Barney L. Billie
This is honestly one of the worst pieces of equipment that I've ever owned. I don't believe that there has ever been a single occasion during the time that we have owned this... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mary C.
Run as fast as you can away from Kodak printing products. The 5250 (and I presume most other Kodak printers) will completely disable all functions after the print cartridge is... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Hubschrauber
Leaks black ink sporadically to the left & more often than not soils paper margin. (Cleaned & Aligned - no difference!).Published 2 months ago by H. T. Abbot-davies
Worse printer I've ever owned. The printer cartridges go so fast. There's always connectivity problems which are hard to solve for your basic layman, pieces fall off randomly. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Heidie R Nickelsen
Junk eats ink like crazy print heads fales often way to many updates every time I print have to fuss with it for one thing or another way to maintenance intensive waist way to much... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Scott Baker