- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
| Maximum Sizes || |
| Features and Benefits |
Print from an iPhone or iPod touch10
The KODAK ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer lets you wirelessly print pictures from your iPhone or iPod touch device(s) at the touch of a button. Simply download the KODAK Pic Flick application from the App Store or visit www.kodak.com/go/picflick for more information.
Kodak Achieved "Best in Class" Rating for Print Performance7
Kodak's high-quality pigment-based inks and photo papers have achieved by far the best overall print permanence ratings of any consumer inkjet printer system tested by WIR, regardless of manufacturer. The inks also have very good ozone, humidity, and water resistance, even on plain paper.
What's in the Box
Product – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase) or 13 months from date of manufacture
Printhead – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase) or 13 months from date of manufacture
Ink Cartridges – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase)
This warranty does not cover empty or refilled cartridges, or cartridges that have been tampered with or misused. Kodak's sole obligation in the event of defects in materials, workmanship or packaging is to provide a comparable replacement product. To return a cartridge, see store of original purchase. If outside store policy, contact Kodak support. In no event shall Kodak be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages.
| ESP 9 |
| ESP 7 |
| ESP 5250 |
| ESP 3250 |
|Display||Yes 3.0 in. LCD||Yes 3.0 in. LCD||Yes 2.4 in. LCD||Yes 1.5 in. LCD|
| iPhone / iPod touch / BLACKBERRY |
|BLUETOOTH Wireless Technology||Optional||Optional||No||No|
|Two-sided printing||Automatic with duplexer||Automatic with duplexer||Manual||Manual|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Yes||No||No||No|
|Black print speed||Up to 32 ppm2||Up to 32 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2|
|Color print speed||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 29 ppm 2||Up to 29 ppm 2|
|Photo Print Speed||28 sec/print5||28 sec/print5||29 sec/print5||29 sec/print5|
|Memory Card Reader||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USB ports||1 USB Host Port & USB Device Port (1.1/2.0)||1 USB Host Port & USB Device Port (1.1/2.0)||1 (back)||1 (back)|
|Weight||21.9 lbs||18.7 lbs||14.0 lbs||14.0 lbs|
|Dimensions||17.5 x 10.0 x 17.0 in.||17.5 x 7.4 x 17.0 in.||16.6 x 11.8 x 6.9 in.||16.6 x 11.8 x 6.9 in.|
| ESP 9 |
| ESP 7 |
| ESP 5250 |
| ESP 3250 |
| 1) As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers' total ink load replacement costs using manufacturers' recommended ink cartridges; excludes printers that use only one cartridge. Based on independent third party cartridge pricing survey data obtained Sept. 2009.|
2) Based on fastest document print mode using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
3) Results based on average ink costs of leading consumer inkjet printers using average annual print volumes of 150 4x6 in. color photos (printed on KODAK Ultra Premium Paper, glossy finish & highest quality photo papers from other manufacturers), 800 black text pages and 550 mixed color graphic pages, using standard cartridges available in single-quantity pricing (i.e., no multi-packs, high-capacity, combo packs, value packs or special promotions). Actual results may vary, for more information visit kodak.com/go/inkdata.
4) Using KODAK Ultra Premium and KODAK Premium Photo Papers. Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR).
5) Based on fastest document print mode and borderless 4x6 photos using KODAK Photo Paper, Studio Gloss, and using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
6) Not available on MACINTOSH OS.
7) Kodak's high-quality pigment inks and photo papers have achieved by far the best overall print permanence ratings of any consumer inkjet printer system tested by WIR, regardless of manufacturer. The inks also have very good ozone, humidity, and water resistance, even on plain paper.
8) Color ink droplets to be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum. Resolution may vary based on printer driver settings.
9) Maximum copies per minute.
10) Compatible with iPhone (with OS 2.2 or later) and iPod touch (2nd generation). May not be available on all BLACKBERRY Smartphone models.
© Kodak 2010. KODAK, ESP, and KODACOLOR are trademarks. Product specifications subject to change without prior notice. All images are simulated.
While they may have cheap ink. They have a regulator on the printer that will not allow you to print beyond what Kodak deems "prime" ink levels. There is no way to bypass. Read morePublished 2 days ago by GreatAmericanDad
I went to get an HP printer but the salesman really pushed this one and assured me that its cartridges were available locally. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Steven Luchuk
I purchased this printer by word-of-mouth suggestion. I had used an HP for many years, but needed a printer for artwork. It is very easy to use and gives excellent service. Read morePublished 14 days ago by DPease
I replaced a HP printer with this, buying into the idea that I would save money on inkjet cartridges. Yes, the cartridges are less expensive but I have to buy many more. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Terry McAfee
I strongly recommend that buyers avoid, at all costs, Kodak printers!
They claim that they are inexpensive to operate - They are actually more expensive then my old... Read more
I love its appearance, and I loved its performance for a few months; however the printer later started skipping and smearing. Read morePublished 2 months ago by George Strella
Had this printer less than 2 years and it no longer prints. I wil never puchase a Kodak printer again. Read morePublished 2 months ago by coco4370
I bought the Kodak 5250 printer based on advertising claims of saving big bucks on printer cartridges -- what a lie! Read morePublished 3 months ago by rogerthrailkill
Not a very good printer. Colors don't match, noisy and I have yet to see where the ink is any ;less expensive than HP. About a year into use the print head stopped working. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Paul A. Delaurentis