- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$399.77 + $15.49 shipping|
| Maximum Sizes || |
| Features and Benefits |
Print from an iPhone or iPod touch10
The KODAK ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer lets you wirelessly print pictures from your iPhone or iPod touch device(s) at the touch of a button. Simply download the KODAK Pic Flick application from the App Store or visit www.kodak.com/go/picflick for more information.
Kodak Achieved "Best in Class" Rating for Print Performance7
Kodak's high-quality pigment-based inks and photo papers have achieved by far the best overall print permanence ratings of any consumer inkjet printer system tested by WIR, regardless of manufacturer. The inks also have very good ozone, humidity, and water resistance, even on plain paper.
What's in the Box
Product – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase) or 13 months from date of manufacture
Printhead – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase) or 13 months from date of manufacture
Ink Cartridges – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase)
This warranty does not cover empty or refilled cartridges, or cartridges that have been tampered with or misused. Kodak's sole obligation in the event of defects in materials, workmanship or packaging is to provide a comparable replacement product. To return a cartridge, see store of original purchase. If outside store policy, contact Kodak support. In no event shall Kodak be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages.
| ESP 9 |
| ESP 7 |
| ESP 5250 |
| ESP 3250 |
|Display||Yes 3.0 in. LCD||Yes 3.0 in. LCD||Yes 2.4 in. LCD||Yes 1.5 in. LCD|
| iPhone / iPod touch / BLACKBERRY |
|BLUETOOTH Wireless Technology||Optional||Optional||No||No|
|Two-sided printing||Automatic with duplexer||Automatic with duplexer||Manual||Manual|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Yes||No||No||No|
|Black print speed||Up to 32 ppm2||Up to 32 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2|
|Color print speed||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 29 ppm 2||Up to 29 ppm 2|
|Photo Print Speed||28 sec/print5||28 sec/print5||29 sec/print5||29 sec/print5|
|Memory Card Reader||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USB ports||1 USB Host Port & USB Device Port (1.1/2.0)||1 USB Host Port & USB Device Port (1.1/2.0)||1 (back)||1 (back)|
|Weight||21.9 lbs||18.7 lbs||14.0 lbs||14.0 lbs|
|Dimensions||17.5 x 10.0 x 17.0 in.||17.5 x 7.4 x 17.0 in.||16.6 x 11.8 x 6.9 in.||16.6 x 11.8 x 6.9 in.|
| ESP 9 |
| ESP 7 |
| ESP 5250 |
| ESP 3250 |
| 1) As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers' total ink load replacement costs using manufacturers' recommended ink cartridges; excludes printers that use only one cartridge. Based on independent third party cartridge pricing survey data obtained Sept. 2009.|
2) Based on fastest document print mode using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
3) Results based on average ink costs of leading consumer inkjet printers using average annual print volumes of 150 4x6 in. color photos (printed on KODAK Ultra Premium Paper, glossy finish & highest quality photo papers from other manufacturers), 800 black text pages and 550 mixed color graphic pages, using standard cartridges available in single-quantity pricing (i.e., no multi-packs, high-capacity, combo packs, value packs or special promotions). Actual results may vary, for more information visit kodak.com/go/inkdata.
4) Using KODAK Ultra Premium and KODAK Premium Photo Papers. Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR).
5) Based on fastest document print mode and borderless 4x6 photos using KODAK Photo Paper, Studio Gloss, and using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
6) Not available on MACINTOSH OS.
7) Kodak's high-quality pigment inks and photo papers have achieved by far the best overall print permanence ratings of any consumer inkjet printer system tested by WIR, regardless of manufacturer. The inks also have very good ozone, humidity, and water resistance, even on plain paper.
8) Color ink droplets to be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum. Resolution may vary based on printer driver settings.
9) Maximum copies per minute.
10) Compatible with iPhone (with OS 2.2 or later) and iPod touch (2nd generation). May not be available on all BLACKBERRY Smartphone models.
© Kodak 2010. KODAK, ESP, and KODACOLOR are trademarks. Product specifications subject to change without prior notice. All images are simulated.
I cannot believe this printer is so expensive on Amazon. I originally purchased mine 5 yrs ago at Walmart in Bangor Maine. It was 99.99 dollars. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Sandy Beatham
Your color ink runs out all the time, even when you use black and white. Today I wasted about ten sheets of paper trying to print off a few songs. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Adam Cummings
I had this printer for a couple of years. I liked the cheap ink, but I hated the fact that if one cartridge runs out of ink you can't print with the other, gotta drop what your... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've had my Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-one printer for close to three years its one of the best printers I have ever owned and I had quite a few different brands such as Xerox,... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Reuben Edwards
It works alright during its first few months, but other than regular black and white text documents, it's going to have some degree of errors. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I cannot even give this piece of crap one star. It has cost us hundreds in New cartridges and still will not print. Just spent $50 on refills and now have to buy another printer. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Deb Williams
have only gotten 20 prints out of it. keeps saying there is a paper jam, have had to take it to someone and even they can't find any paper in it that could be jamming itPublished 4 months ago by Patricia Goodman