Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1.5" LCD and memory card compatibility make it easy to print without a PC
- Wi-Fi connectivity built in for wireless printing
- Intelligent paper sensor automatically adjusts settings based on paper type
- Print photos directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad device with the free KODAK Pic Flick App
- Scan multiple pictures at once and software will create separate image files automatically
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
| Maximum Sizes || |
| Features and Benefits |
Print from an iPhone or iPod touch10
The KODAK ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer lets you wirelessly print pictures from your iPhone or iPod touch device(s) at the touch of a button. Simply download the KODAK Pic Flick application from the App Store or visit www.kodak.com/go/picflick for more information.
Kodak Achieved "Best in Class" Rating for Print Performance7
Kodak's high-quality pigment-based inks and photo papers have achieved by far the best overall print permanence ratings of any consumer inkjet printer system tested by WIR, regardless of manufacturer. The inks also have very good ozone, humidity, and water resistance, even on plain paper.
What's in the Box
Product – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase) or 13 months from date of manufacture
Printhead – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase) or 13 months from date of manufacture
Ink Cartridges – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase)
This warranty does not cover empty or refilled cartridges, or cartridges that have been tampered with or misused. Kodak's sole obligation in the event of defects in materials, workmanship or packaging is to provide a comparable replacement product. To return a cartridge, see store of original purchase. If outside store policy, contact Kodak support. In no event shall Kodak be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages.
Which Printer Is Right For You?
Save on average $110 a year on ink, based on as few as 4 pages a day3 with any KODAK ESP All-in-One Printer.
| ESP 9 |
| ESP 7 |
| ESP 5250 |
| ESP 3250 |
|Display||Yes 3.0 in. LCD||Yes 3.0 in. LCD||Yes 2.4 in. LCD||Yes 1.5 in. LCD|
| iPhone / iPod touch / BLACKBERRY |
|BLUETOOTH Wireless Technology||Optional||Optional||No||No|
|Two-sided printing||Automatic with duplexer||Automatic with duplexer||Manual||Manual|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Yes||No||No||No|
|Black print speed||Up to 32 ppm2||Up to 32 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2|
|Color print speed||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 29 ppm 2||Up to 29 ppm 2|
|Photo Print Speed||28 sec/print5||28 sec/print5||29 sec/print5||29 sec/print5|
|Memory Card Reader||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USB ports||1 USB Host Port & USB Device Port (1.1/2.0)||1 USB Host Port & USB Device Port (1.1/2.0)||1 (back)||1 (back)|
|Weight||21.9 lbs||18.7 lbs||14.0 lbs||14.0 lbs|
|Dimensions||17.5 x 10.0 x 17.0 in.||17.5 x 7.4 x 17.0 in.||16.6 x 11.8 x 6.9 in.||16.6 x 11.8 x 6.9 in.|
| ESP 9 |
| ESP 7 |
| ESP 5250 |
| ESP 3250 |
| 1) As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers' total ink load replacement costs using manufacturers' recommended ink cartridges; excludes printers that use only one cartridge. Based on independent third party cartridge pricing survey data obtained Sept. 2009.|
2) Based on fastest document print mode using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
3) Results based on average ink costs of leading consumer inkjet printers using average annual print volumes of 150 4x6 in. color photos (printed on KODAK Ultra Premium Paper, glossy finish & highest quality photo papers from other manufacturers), 800 black text pages and 550 mixed color graphic pages, using standard cartridges available in single-quantity pricing (i.e., no multi-packs, high-capacity, combo packs, value packs or special promotions). Actual results may vary, for more information visit kodak.com/go/inkdata.
4) Using KODAK Ultra Premium and KODAK Premium Photo Papers. Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR).
5) Based on fastest document print mode and borderless 4x6 photos using KODAK Photo Paper, Studio Gloss, and using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
6) Not available on MACINTOSH OS.
7) Kodak's high-quality pigment inks and photo papers have achieved by far the best overall print permanence ratings of any consumer inkjet printer system tested by WIR, regardless of manufacturer. The inks also have very good ozone, humidity, and water resistance, even on plain paper.
8) Color ink droplets to be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum. Resolution may vary based on printer driver settings.
9) Maximum copies per minute.
10) Compatible with iPhone (with OS 2.2 or later) and iPod touch (2nd generation). May not be available on all BLACKBERRY Smartphone models.
© Kodak 2010. KODAK, ESP, and KODACOLOR are trademarks. Product specifications subject to change without prior notice. All images are simulated.
Top Customer Reviews
Not anymore! This Kodak printer so far has been fantastic. The full size instruction manual (no cheap photocopied sheet of paper) explained the whole process from opening the box to connecting it to your network wirelessly. With step by step illustrations that were easy to follow. Within minutes it was up and running perfectly having automatically detected my network SSID and connecting when I typed in my security passphrase on its built in keypad.
What I like:
Easy installation. Nice print results. I haven't printed any photos yet so I don't know how they look. Included in the box are 3 sample sheets of 4x6 photo paper so I'll have to try it. It's totally wireless, so I placed in in an armoire centrally located in my home so it is accessible to everyone. The unit can be left on and after a selectable period of inactivity it powers down in energy saving mode. You don't need to turn it back on at all or wake it up. It automatically connects and prints when when a request is sent. Very nice feature. Also, it uses a separate printhead independent of the ink cartridges. I guess this way it ends up cheaper to buy ink because the printhead is not part of the cartridge itself. It comes with a nice comprehensive software package which completed the installation process flawlessly.
What I didn't like: It is a tad loud but nothing I can't deal with. When inputing a passphrase via the keypad it defaults to uppercase.Read more ›
Negatives. I printed one photo and nothing but black and white thereafter, black ink ran out and printer refused to print ANYTHING at that point. No problem, whatever, I bought more. A day later color empty notice pops up. What??? No problem, I'm only printing black anyway. Set for black only, no go. The printer will NOT print at all unless you refill the color cartridge as well. Don't tell me, Kodak, that you do not possess the technology to print black ink out of a solo black ink cartridge. THe first one I purchased had pieces falling out of it and had to take back.
1. First issue is the color cart is being used to print black at all
2. Second issue is color cart is being used WAY too much to print black/white docs.
3. Third issue is I cannot print black/white docs without a filled color cartridge, once color runs out, time to buy more ink.
If you are mainly using printer to print black and white pass on this printer.
This printer will use a wireless connection if you have a router or if a router is built in to your high speed Internet connection modem. If you do not have either of those you can still wirelessly connect it to your laptop or desktop PC if they support Wi-Fii. I have a router and connecting the printer to the wireless network was simple. After plugging the printer into the wall, the LCD screen lit up and I selected "Network Settings" then "Wireless Setup Wizard" on the printer menu. Then it displayed, "WPS Setup", the names of any wireless networks detected, and "unidentified network" in case you have wisely turned off the name broadcast on your wireless router so other people in range can't see it from their devices.
Using WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) was a snap; I activated the virtual button on my wireless router and selected "Push Button Connection" under "WPS Setup" on the printer menu. It connected in seconds, as indicated by the steady blue light on the front of the printer. Later, I connected it to another router manually, by clicking on the network name displayed on the printer LCD and then entering the password as prompted on the printer screen.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Printhead jam seems to be a fairly frequent problem. Kodak has sent me 5 over the years....jams easily. Would not recommend!Published 18 days ago by Barbie
PRO: easy setup through USB or wifi.
CONS: Sucks down ink for what was proposed.
Even with high quality paper and highest settings, the print quality was very... Read more
I hate this printer. What more do I really need to say about it. My boss purchased it for my office about 2 years ago and it has been a horrible device. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Brons104
The printer arrived in excellent shape complete with a full color ink carteidge and a partially used black cartridge. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I think Kodak has the worst printers around. The ink started out to be the cheapest, and over a few years has increased as much as other brands. What a trick, Kodak.... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Panman
I own a brand new Kodak ESP 5250 and I experience excellent service. After a few years it just finally wore out. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Barney L. Billie
This is honestly one of the worst pieces of equipment that I've ever owned. I don't believe that there has ever been a single occasion during the time that we have owned this... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Mary C.
Run as fast as you can away from Kodak printing products. The 5250 (and I presume most other Kodak printers) will completely disable all functions after the print cartridge is... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Hubschrauber
Leaks black ink sporadically to the left & more often than not soils paper margin. (Cleaned & Aligned - no difference!).Published 8 months ago by H. T. Abbot-davies