- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
| Maximum Sizes || |
| Features and Benefits |
Print from an iPhone or iPod touch10
The KODAK ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer lets you wirelessly print pictures from your iPhone or iPod touch device(s) at the touch of a button. Simply download the KODAK Pic Flick application from the App Store or visit www.kodak.com/go/picflick for more information.
Kodak Achieved "Best in Class" Rating for Print Performance7
Kodak's high-quality pigment-based inks and photo papers have achieved by far the best overall print permanence ratings of any consumer inkjet printer system tested by WIR, regardless of manufacturer. The inks also have very good ozone, humidity, and water resistance, even on plain paper.
What's in the Box
Product – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase) or 13 months from date of manufacture
Printhead – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase) or 13 months from date of manufacture
Ink Cartridges – one year from purchase (with proof of purchase)
This warranty does not cover empty or refilled cartridges, or cartridges that have been tampered with or misused. Kodak's sole obligation in the event of defects in materials, workmanship or packaging is to provide a comparable replacement product. To return a cartridge, see store of original purchase. If outside store policy, contact Kodak support. In no event shall Kodak be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages.
| ESP 9 |
| ESP 7 |
| ESP 5250 |
| ESP 3250 |
|Display||Yes 3.0 in. LCD||Yes 3.0 in. LCD||Yes 2.4 in. LCD||Yes 1.5 in. LCD|
| iPhone / iPod touch / BLACKBERRY |
|BLUETOOTH Wireless Technology||Optional||Optional||No||No|
|Two-sided printing||Automatic with duplexer||Automatic with duplexer||Manual||Manual|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Yes||No||No||No|
|Black print speed||Up to 32 ppm2||Up to 32 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2|
|Color print speed||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 30 ppm 2||Up to 29 ppm 2||Up to 29 ppm 2|
|Photo Print Speed||28 sec/print5||28 sec/print5||29 sec/print5||29 sec/print5|
|Memory Card Reader||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USB ports||1 USB Host Port & USB Device Port (1.1/2.0)||1 USB Host Port & USB Device Port (1.1/2.0)||1 (back)||1 (back)|
|Weight||21.9 lbs||18.7 lbs||14.0 lbs||14.0 lbs|
|Dimensions||17.5 x 10.0 x 17.0 in.||17.5 x 7.4 x 17.0 in.||16.6 x 11.8 x 6.9 in.||16.6 x 11.8 x 6.9 in.|
| ESP 9 |
| ESP 7 |
| ESP 5250 |
| ESP 3250 |
| 1) As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers' total ink load replacement costs using manufacturers' recommended ink cartridges; excludes printers that use only one cartridge. Based on independent third party cartridge pricing survey data obtained Sept. 2009.|
2) Based on fastest document print mode using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
3) Results based on average ink costs of leading consumer inkjet printers using average annual print volumes of 150 4x6 in. color photos (printed on KODAK Ultra Premium Paper, glossy finish & highest quality photo papers from other manufacturers), 800 black text pages and 550 mixed color graphic pages, using standard cartridges available in single-quantity pricing (i.e., no multi-packs, high-capacity, combo packs, value packs or special promotions). Actual results may vary, for more information visit kodak.com/go/inkdata.
4) Using KODAK Ultra Premium and KODAK Premium Photo Papers. Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR).
5) Based on fastest document print mode and borderless 4x6 photos using KODAK Photo Paper, Studio Gloss, and using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
6) Not available on MACINTOSH OS.
7) Kodak's high-quality pigment inks and photo papers have achieved by far the best overall print permanence ratings of any consumer inkjet printer system tested by WIR, regardless of manufacturer. The inks also have very good ozone, humidity, and water resistance, even on plain paper.
8) Color ink droplets to be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum. Resolution may vary based on printer driver settings.
9) Maximum copies per minute.
10) Compatible with iPhone (with OS 2.2 or later) and iPod touch (2nd generation). May not be available on all BLACKBERRY Smartphone models.
© Kodak 2010. KODAK, ESP, and KODACOLOR are trademarks. Product specifications subject to change without prior notice. All images are simulated.
I cannot even give this piece of crap one star. It has cost us hundreds in New cartridges and still will not print. Just spent $50 on refills and now have to buy another printer. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Deb Williams
have only gotten 20 prints out of it. keeps saying there is a paper jam, have had to take it to someone and even they can't find any paper in it that could be jamming itPublished 20 days ago by Patricia Goodman
The printer started out to be one of the better printers I have owned. Suddenly it quit, the printer control head failed. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Tom Hicks
I have had this printer for over 5 years,,,and ALL 5 years have been terrible. Thankfully I kept my Epson at the time I was suckered into buying this after seeing it on numerous... Read morePublished 29 days ago by haven2848
We all know Kodak was in a class action lawsuit about how they force color ink to be used and wasted on black only prints and limit the printer to say its out of ink when it really... Read morePublished 1 month ago by CKHAWK
This printer is crap! Yeah black ink only cost about 10 bucks and color 24 bucks good deal right? Ha! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Anthony Martinez
I initially bought this printer because I thought I read that it had cheaper ink. Well, the ink cartridges may be cheaper but they do not last long at all. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tag7
I hate say it but the printer didn't work out. Had to turn on the printer before I turn on the computer and it didn't work that well. Read morePublished 2 months ago by James
beautiful prints. using photo paper, special memories are photo shop quality. this is my second KODAK all-in-one and I love it.Published 2 months ago by Jimmy L. Richey