1,282 of 1,300 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great affordable printer
For this review I've decided to compare the Kodak ESP 7250 to similarly priced models from Canon, HP and Epson. All 4 models are Wireless All-in-One Ink Jet Printers (printer/scanner/copier).

Basic Summary of the Kodak ESP 7250

- 35 second warm up after powering on.
- Prints nearly instantly. No secondary warm up before each print job.
-...
Published on June 4, 2010 by Lincoln

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Kodak, but your printer firmware and wireless are problematic
I had this printer on a printer stand in the corner of my office for a few weeks. The wireless was working marvelously. This printer was working nicely churning out handful of documents a day for three weeks. Then, a few days ago a pop up came onto my screen letting me know there was an update available. I immediately downloaded the update and ran it. Sadly, it caused my...
Published on June 15, 2010 by Modern Blue Argonaut

‹ Previous | 112 13 1439 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Kodak, Schmodak!, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer (Office Product)
After I write this, I'm going to purchase a Brother All in One to replace this POC-Bane of My Existence printer that taught me all about being penny-wise and pound-foolish. I bought it thinking Kodak is reputable, they are solid, right? And gee the ink is much cheaper! Don't be fooled like me. I've had nothing but trouble - paper jams, cartridge jams where there is nothing jamming it but I have to unplug and wait and replug in fervent hope that it'll print ONE MORE TIME. It's noisy. It's slow. It sucks up ink like a parched sailor sucks up rum, and if the color cartridge runs out, you can't switch it over to just black. And for being Kodak, the photo colors are nothing great. Never was able to get the wireless option to work. Scanner option I can only do through the software, not the machine itself. Do you get the feeling I hate this machine? Visualize that scene in OFFICE SPACE and you'll know that this 7250 is going to be meeting up with a golf club shortly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, February 11, 2013
bryantb (Nashville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer (Office Product)
Bought this on 7/31/2012. It has stopped printing black text. According to Kodak's online troubleshooter the printer head needs to be replaced already. I was presented with an option to request warranty service and I dutifully filled out the form. Overnight Kumar K. sent me a poorly-worded message stating that my printer had 'just crossed the warranty period of 1 year' even though I have only had the printer for about 6 months. He helpfully stated the prices for purchasing a new printer head for $32.00, which is about 1/3 the original price of the printer. I give up. You get what you pay for and I obviously shouldn't have cheaped out. Don't make the same mistake.

1.0 out of 5 stars Printer is a piece of crap! Do not buy!, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer (Office Product)
I bought this printer a year ago. It stopped printing within 6 months. I called Kodak. They said the print head needed to be replaced. I ordered one with my $ from Kodak. When it came, I installed it. The printer still did not work. Kodak sent a replacement printer (refurbished) at no charge to me. Within six months, it quit printing black ink. I ordered a new print head. I installed and ran through several ink cartridges clean and align print head. It worked for about another 6 months, now it's doing it again (not printing black ink. When it does print, it looks like pure crap! Half the letters are missing, etc. I have cleaned print head and aligned again and it sill prints half letters after printing one so-so decent page. It is a piece of crap. I think I will take it to my yard and smash it. At least it would have offered some value to me (taking our frustrations on it). Never, ever buy this printer. If I could give it a -5 star rating, I would. This printer sucks!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time and money on this printer!, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer (Office Product)
I bought this printer September 2011. I gave it one star because I really like the design. It seemed like it was a real nice printer. After just 2 months I started having problems with it. I contacted Kodak customer care and talked with someone in India for over 8 hours. Yes, you read that correctly. It took my entire day...(not to mention trying to understand him)...They finally agreed to send the part they figured I needed. When the part arrived it didn't work. I had to call them again...not the good old USA...but India of course...after several more hours on the phone...trying all sorts of things...at the same time trying to understand the person on the phone... they finally agreed to send another printer...Well, of course after 3 short months the printer they sent had the exact same problem. Needless to say...I more or less threw away $200. Never again!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Starts printing blank pages ink needs to be replaced every month, January 16, 2013
A. Gronowski (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer (Office Product)
This printer has some serious flaws. I would like it if it did what it was supposed to do, but lately it just started printing streaks or blank pages. Cleaning the printhead helps but only temporally. Now it's making me replace expensive ink that has almost never been used.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAIL! This product and Kodak in general BUYER BEWARE, January 13, 2013
cal-o-raisin (VISTA, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer (Office Product)
I am an IT professional. Do yourself a favor and do not take a risk on Kodak products. The printer locks down when it thinks it's time for you to spend more money on ink. I'm not sure the cost of ink is overall any less than any other system. I have owned the ESP 7250 for less than 2 years, and used it minimally in my home office. This printer failed faster than any printer I have ever owned, and I have owned printers since the 80s. The initial code suggested a tray jam, but nothing was jammed. Then when I tried the copy and scanner functions, they also did not function. Offshore help was polite, but ignorant, and did not help whatever. I just wasted time doing again what I had already tried. The out-of-warranty options are non-existent. Kodak's products are nothing what they used to be. The company deserves to fail.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful scanner., January 9, 2013
This review is from: Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer (Office Product)
Connected unit (Kodak ESP 7250) to my Mac by WiFi. Unit will not maintain WiFi connection, and the photo scanning speed is deathly slow. A driver/firmware update failed to solve the problem. WiFi on the computer works fine; WiFi-driven AppleTV works fine. Only the Kodak has problems. Their troubleshooting page amounts to "turn the unit/your computer off and then on again" - the usual bleat of tech types who don't really know what the problem is. What a waste of $$$ - I'm never buying another Kodak product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Printer ever, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer (Office Product)
Figured with Kodak it would print decent pictures, but they always come out faded. Just installed a second new Kodak Cartridge and same horrible pictures. They claim the cheap ink saves money, but unfortunately you get what you pay for (pure cheapness).

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, December 3, 2012
Martin Walsh (Twickenham, Middx United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer (Office Product)
Paper jam, paper jam, paper jam, paper jam, paper jam, paper jam, paper jam, paper jam, paper jam, paper jam, paper jam, paper jam, paper jam.
Unbelievable piece of crap!
One star is too many.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer (Office Product)
I ordered this product and have had nothing but bad luck. The problem with this printer is that it will not stay connected to WiFi which is the entire reason I ordered it. Now on the few occasions it will stay connected to WiFi or if you connect to the printer with a USB cable the printer works great and it produces incredible quality when printing photos. Also be warned this printer goes through ink cartridges pretty quickly with what I would consider relatively little usage.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1439 | Next ›