Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 40 questions
votes
You push the timer button...located on the top right of the camera (a circle with an arrow at the end), and then click the take photo button (shutter button). It will automaticly take a photo after the timer expires.
8 days ago by lewis adams
votes
To be honest, I didn´t even know the camera had face recognition. Never used this feature... I have not used the camera for a while since I bought a Canon Sx40HS in 2012 but I agree, some of the best pictures I have ever taken was with my old good Kodak Z612. Sorry if I did not help much with my answer. Enjoy your camera !!!
Jun 22, 2014 by Eduardo de Souza Rodrigues
votes
I never owned the Z980 so I really cannot do a comparison - but I have had my Z990 for several years and love it. I've never had an issue with mine and even bought my sister and brother-in-law one. I would recommend the Z990 - especially if you're familiar with the Kodak Z series.
Jun 17, 2014 by Charles Countryman
votes
I use batteries from interstate battery co
Apr 29, 2014 by doug
votes
check the batteries?? TAKE OUT AND REINSTALL ..iT IS A GREAT camera IF yiu can get it on??? JIM
Mar 20, 2014 by jim
votes
No it will not work with an external flash.
Feb 16, 2014 by Glen Yeate
votes
Size 4.9 x 3.4 x 3.7 with power off Weight 21 oz with batteries and card installed
Dec 28, 2013 by Glen Yeate
votes
The camera has a built-in microphone only.For sure you cannot use any sort of external microphone.
Nov 29, 2013 by Eduardo de Souza Rodrigues
votes
I have never had a problem deleting photos or editing directly - before or after I have downloaded them to my PC
Nov 4, 2013 by Charles Countryman
votes
I learned that more pixels does not necessarily mean better pictures. What really matters is the size of the sensor. In compact or even superzoom cameras the sensor used is a small one.
Sep 30, 2013 by Eduardo de Souza Rodrigues
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers