4.0 out of 5 stars After Initial Shock - Camera is really good
Published on January 18, 2012 by J. Sundaram

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible pictures
Published on April 9, 2012 by S. Salinas

4.0 out of 5 stars After Initial Shock - Camera is really good, January 18, 2012
This review is from: Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Red (Electronics)
Here's the thing - this camera does NOT COME with a memory card. So when you pull it out of the package - there are 2 batteries and you can take 1 (YES - ONE) picture. For novices - this means you must also buy an SD card - which granted is about $1 / per 1 GB (I bought an 8GB card here on Amazon). I think this is because "memory size" is a personal choice and since it effects overall price I sort of understand why the camera comes without... But my point is that it doesn't exactly "work" out of the box. However, the camera, once I got a SD card, works really well. My 5 year old is the primary user - it seems to take great pictures for her - very easily. And the 5x zoom is great for really close up stuff that kids like. So overall, good camera, but you need 2 purchases - the camera and an SD card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Came in time for Christmas!!, December 28, 2011
I bought this item to give as a gift for Christmas. It was shipped and delivered in less than a week, which was fantastic not worrying whether it would get here in time. It was a great price and I am very happy with the quality of the pictures. It has a slight delay from the moment you click the top and it takes the picture but it's still better than some cameras I've had. This is a great starter camera, particularly for a teenager which is the one that received it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible pictures, April 9, 2012
I gave this camera to my mom for Christmas. I've used it as much as she has and I've been the one to transfer the pictures off the camera to the computer. She hates this camera and I've got to agree with her. The "easy share" is not so easy but she isn't that concerned with that. It's the quality of the pictures that is so horrible. They are so foggy. It looks like there is some type of film over the lens but I've cleaned it several times and it is still there. See the images I added to see what I'm talking about. Don't waste your money on this camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for a grandma, February 15, 2013
not the greatest camera, but good enough for a child or someone not wanting alot of features to have to confuse them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Cam!, February 8, 2012
I know you men out there may not define a camera as "cute" but, that's what comes to mind when I see it. It wokrs well; takes great quality pics and has other great specs about it for not being a high end rated camera. Its definitly a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera, January 22, 2012
This is a camera that takes good pictures with items that need detail. The size makes it easy to store and carry. Over all this is a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use product, May 29, 2012
The category point-and-shot really describes this product. Great pictures and fast shutter, even with targets in movement. I'm pleased with the price-result ratio. The size is very confortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars What a great little camera, February 26, 2013
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter and she loves it. It's very easy to use and the pictures come out very clear. Would definitely recommend this camera!

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat camera, August 12, 2012
Camera is just what my grandson wanted. Simple, yet beautiful photos. Boy is 8 years old and has mastered the basics. now on to the other features.

2.0 out of 5 stars eh, January 17, 2012
Terrible camera. I have had several kodaks and loved them. This one takes horrible pics inside. I know most dig cams work better in natural light, but this one is terrible. I wouldn't recommend it.

ARRAY(0x96813b40)