Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 22, 2012
This is a camera that takes good pictures with items that need detail. The size makes it easy to store and carry. Over all this is a good product.
on August 17, 2014
Perhaps the worst camera I've ever purchased. I got it for my kids, but don't even think it is good enough for them. Pictures are blurry and overexposed, the video is awful. This camera is not worth more than a couple of dollars. No wonder Kodak is out of the camera business.
on August 12, 2012
Camera is just what my grandson wanted. Simple, yet beautiful photos. Boy is 8 years old and has mastered the basics. now on to the other features.
on January 11, 2013
This is supposed to be a12 MP camera, and I think my flip phone from 5 years ago to better photos. I have changed setting and uploaded them to my computer assuming it may just be the screen, but this is the biggest piece of crap I have ever had.
on April 8, 2015
I don't need or have a cell phone with a camera included so the next thing is to buy a digital camera. I love it. However, the sim card fails to transfer my photos from the camera to the computer without using a flash drive which is just a pain. I continue to use it as I don't want to waste the money I spent but it's not all that handy.
on June 5, 2013
The first time set-up with the computer is a bear. I had to restart it twice, because it kept getting stuck. Once I got past that (not too bad...maybe 30 minutes), it was easy sailing.

The pictures are crisp and clear, and I haven't run out of batteries yet, despite using the camera for both stills and video five times. Of course, I purchased commercial batteries, so maybe that makes the difference. I am carrying spares with me, so when they do run out, I'll be ready.

My only real complaint so far is that there's no lens cover that closes when you turn off the camera. That's always been standard on digital cameras I've owned. I'll have to invest in a soft cover for the camera to keep the lens from being scratched in the bag.
on February 25, 2015
My first digital camera and I like it. I refer to the owner's manual for how to use its features and so far I have had no problems. I take the SD card out and put it into my computer and it downloads onto a file easily. I had to buy a carrying case and SD card for it as it does not come with these but they are relatively inexpensive.
on August 28, 2014
Good point and shoot camera. Just getting used to it and don't have a lot of pictures yet, but looks like they are going to be very sharp with good quality reproduction. The size is nice, as it can go into a large shirt pocket or into a pants pocket. Good price.
on April 19, 2013
I needed a little camera to deal with some simple photo projects. This one was the right price.
It takes good pictures. I take a lot of them in the shade without a flash and they turn out fine. The only thing I have a problem with is extreme closeups being blurry, but that might be due to my ignorance of cameras rather than the camera itself.
Also - the "share app" is worth downloading from Kodak. It is used to import your photos from the camera to the computer and also to share on Facebook if you want. I find it works better than the native Windows importer.
on January 7, 2015
Nice little camera. Fits comfortably into my shirt pocket. Takes decent pics. Would have given it 5 stars except that most of the easy share features have been disabled and that was the main reason I bought the camera.