4.0 out of 5 stars After Initial Shock - Camera is really good
Here's the thing - this camera does NOT COME with a memory card. So when you pull it out of the package - there are 2 batteries and you can take 1 (YES - ONE) picture. For novices - this means you must also buy an SD card - which granted is about $1 / per 1 GB (I bought an 8GB card here on Amazon). I think this is because "memory size" is a personal choice and since it...
Published on January 18, 2012 by J. Sundaram

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible pictures
I gave this camera to my mom for Christmas. I've used it as much as she has and I've been the one to transfer the pictures off the camera to the computer. She hates this camera and I've got to agree with her. The "easy share" is not so easy but she isn't that concerned with that. It's the quality of the pictures that is so horrible. They are so foggy. It looks like there...
Published on April 9, 2012 by S. Salinas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 415 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, February 27, 2013
Keyanna Scott (Philadelphia, PA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Red (Electronics)
It takes my daytime pictures perfectly, but even with the flash it is best to only take nightime or inside pictures if you have some background lighting available.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it !, February 23, 2013
I was replacing a camera stolen from me in December a Kodak 143, with a slightly larger screen. It was
a little out of my "affordbility range" when I ordered it, but its a good substitute, and overall I'm very satisfied.
The photos I have downloaded to my computer are just as sharp and clear. I like it!

4.0 out of 5 stars teacher, January 9, 2013
beautiful. AA battery drains too soon after just three photos but will carry extra ones in My camera pouch in my purse. may not figured it out good yet why batteries are doing this but I dont think so. Camera is lightweight. small. ease for in purse. my extra camera when what that heart stopping picture phone may not get!

1.0 out of 5 stars Grainy pictures and bad USB cable, January 6, 2013
You cannot zoom in with this camera or the picture gets very grainy. Now, 2 months later the USB cable won't work on it and it is past the one month I would have been able to return it. I liked the Koday EasyShare C190 and I regret that I bought this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice camera for the money!, June 25, 2012
I bought this camera for travel to use with my ipad 2. I also bought the camera adaptor sd card slot for the ipad so I can easily put my pics onto it. I can't say enough good things about this camera for what I paid. It was $49.99 out the door it takes a crisp clean picture at 12mp and the zoom is clean at near focus. Very easy to operate. I use it all the time functions very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great., March 20, 2012
This was a great purchase by all means and the price was just right ,I am taking pictures again and again the quality is excellent also the camera is a great help in that it automatically focuses on the face of the people or the objects, it also make the normal item look even better than it looks with the normal eyes.Operation very simple so that it make you feel not to put it down,to me this was a BEST buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kodak EasyShare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera, December 19, 2011
The camera is fine BUT IT DID NOT come with a storage memory card (MB card?) so I had to buy one at WalMart before I could give the camera as a gift. Without the memory card, it was incomplete and I was disappointed that this wasn't made clear when I ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars kodak camera, February 15, 2013
My wife recieved this camera for christmas ! she took pic's of the deer in the neighbor's field today! Great pic and Kodak quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly named, January 18, 2013
Got this for my nine-year old daughter, who loves to make movies with her friends...and then wants to share them. The Easyshare is foolproof (the fool being me, not my daughter, since I've used it too), takes high-quality pictures and best of all, and this was a big reason why I got it, uses batteries so the where-the-heck-is-the-charger issues that plagues most of our arsenal of cameras is irrelevant. Would recommend this to anyone, for high quality photos, sturdy build and great value.

3.0 out of 5 stars kodak c1505, January 5, 2012
i think the camera is simple and just ok for the right price..i like the color since its so cute,but im wondering if I take a shot or picture it click two times or made a sound twice..I dont know if theres something wrong with it or its really like this.But for overall I think theres no problem..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 415 | Next ›