5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Little Digital Camera
Good value when bought thru Amazon. The camera is very small, but full featured. Full auto still shots produce great photos, yet if you prefer, it allows aperture/shutter speed priority for more control. The buttons, switches and controls are placed where they are easy to find without looking and the on-screen display lets you see what you will get. I recommend this...
Published on May 25, 2006 by Gayle N Steve

2.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, Terrible software
When you're looking at a camera, you rarely read much detail about the software. The manufacturers only focus on the camera details. While this a great camera, the software and limitations of the proprietary Easy Share program make uploading your pictures a terrible experience. If you are happy with the Easy Share software, this camera will work fine for you. However,...
Published on October 19, 2006 by Julie

‹ Previous | 16 7 813 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak EasyShare Z650 6.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom, April 18, 2007
This review is from: Kodak Easyshare Z650 6.1 MP Digital Camera with 10xOptical Zoom (Electronics)
I am extremely pleased with this camera. I have used it for a variety of different photographic situations such as: Sport events, low light and no light, indoor without flash, beach, indoor with sun shinning in windows, close ups and zoom, and it has excelled in every one! I like it much better than my 35mm SLR (Pentax ME Super).

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best, July 19, 2009
This is the best camera I've ever owned. The price was right and it was shipped promptly and safely. It continues to serve me wonderfully. Many friends have complimented me about what a wonderful photographer I am, and it is the camera that does the great work.
Keith Melton

2.0 out of 5 stars After12 months of good life, July 14, 2007
I purchased this camera through Amazon for a good price. Used it for several important events with great pictures. However, after 12 months when the warranty expired, the LCD screen no longer works. Camera lost most of its features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly a point and shoot, July 1, 2010
I bought the z650 two years ago. I bought it used, I paid $50.00 for it. I have taken over 5000 photos with it. I use the sport mode a lot. I can take pics from a moving vehicle at 50 to 65 mph and most of them are great. I recommend this camera for anyone that wants just a bit more than a shirt pocket sized camera. I operate this one with one hand and can zoom, switch modes and shoot with no problems.

There are a few things I have discovered. Use a tripod(I have one of those little things in my bag, or prop the camera so it is still. For a long distance zoomed shot, if possible use the time delay. I got some nice moon shots this way.

All the 55mm filters work with the Kodak adapter, I keep a UV filter on it all the time , but have used star and colored filters for fun stuff. I have no problem editing and playing around with any photo in Photoshop and have cleaned them, re-sized, and chopped them. I have had them printed up to 8x10 in the fine resolution, which is the 6mp.I can get 1100+ pictures on a 2gb sd card. I just insert the card into my laptop or desk computer, copy and paste. I have uploaded a few pictures. I have never used the Easy Share software, so am not sure how it works.

All in all it is a very nice camera. I am quite satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy to replace my Sony Cybershot!, April 13, 2007
I owned a Kodak for awhile and was pleased with the pictures however, my husband accidently fell while ice skating and broke my camera. My family, knowing I love to take pictures, decided to replace my camera, but this time with a Sony Cybershot. I have never been more unhappy with a camera. Needless to say, I finally decided to purchase this Kodak Z650 and am so pleased with the results and pictures.

I am not a professional photographer, just someone who likes to take photos of my kids, pets, flowers, vacation spots, etc. My Sony was HORRIBLE at action shots and if you had ANY movement what so ever, the photo appeared blurry. Having kids, that isn't an option. I gave that camera to my daughter to do whatever she wanted with it. The Kodak, however does a wonderful job of action shots as well as clear, crisp and concise pictures. I absolutely love this camera!

I will never go back to another brand and have only good things to say about Kodak and their products.

2.0 out of 5 stars focus problems within six months, December 20, 2006
I bought this camera for my daughter for her birthday. There were focusing issues after less than six months. Since it was under warranty we followed Kodaks instructions and sent it to United Camera and Binocular Repair. They said it was damaged and would not replace it under warranty! After several contacts with Kodak and United Binocular...I had to trash the camera because they wanted $158.00 for the repair!!!!!! We also have the docking printer and now both investments are a total waste...by the way when I contacted custoomer service...it was in the Phillipines. We loved the camera but...what a waste. I will never buy another Kodak product!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camera ever!, January 9, 2010
krys (Minnesota) - See all my reviews
I had this camera for three years and it took stunning photos! The best part was it was supper easy to use! Last summer it took a tumble into a pile of rocks which scratched up the lens. Forcing me to purchase a new camera. And I hate the new thing! It is a Kodak easy share z915. When I researched it I thought that they were similar cameras. I was mistaken! I can get better pictures with my scratched up z650 then I can get with my brand new z915! I am off to buy a new camera! No camera in its price range can compare! I wish I could find a used z650!I am super disappointed that they have been discontinued!

5.0 out of 5 stars something's going wrong, September 25, 2007
I truly enjoy using my z650 and it takes superb pictures until now... I've only had my camera for less than a year and when I take photos, I'm getting a hazy photo with fine horizontal lines going across the display or it just shows up white. I raved about my camera prior to this malfunction. If it's something that I'm doing or "not" doing then I say go for it and purchase the product; however, if my camera is going haywire already then continue searching. Check a kodak z650 forum online to see what the problem may be. That's where I'm going now...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera for a Great Price$!$, May 13, 2007
LOVE THIS CAMERA!!!!! This is my first digital camera. Wanted something that was easy to use, had good/high zoom, and that I could use to capture those special moments. I have owned this camera for about 2 months now and have had no problems. I get tons of compliments from other digital camera owners.

*has multipal shooting features/modes

*10x zoom

*pictures come out crystal clear

my dad who is not the most electronic savvy plans on getting the exact same model cause he loves mine soooo much. Would highly reccomend!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shutter pleasure, January 3, 2007
This was a gift for my son and daughter-in-law for Christmas and they are delighted. They are getting excellent photos of birds, the beach, the moon, friends and family, and everything else around. Only complaint is the constant need to replace the batteries - a major expense over my Kodak Z7590 with a different battery type that recharges in the camera on the docking station. But, great photos. The zoom is wonderful when photographing wildlife, etc.

‹ Previous | 16 7 813 | Next ›