5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak M753
Takes very good photos . Easy to use .small enough to fit in shirt pocket . Highly recommend
Published on December 27, 2007 by H. M. Zimmerman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not The Best
Published on February 15, 2008 by Sue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak M753, December 27, 2007
This review is from: Kodak Easyshare M753 7 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Black) (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not The Best, February 15, 2008
Sue "Susie" (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought my Kodak M753 six months ago, and I've got to say that I am very disatisfied. PROS: As for as looks it's eye appealing (important for most girls) and very tiny- pocket friendly. Has a wonderful panaramic feature I use often. Great for close up detail pictures. CONS: Indoor pictures usually always come out with orbs (I read it has to do with flash being too close to lens). Night outdoors pictures are grany and the colors come out a bit muted. My biggest problem is that I can't just take out my camera and shoot a picture. I constantly have to check and re-program my camera so that the mode I left it on is still the mode on the camera before I click. The reason is that the wheel on the top of my camera is very sensitive and the modes keep changing with out me wanting them to, just by puting it in it's case or in my purse. Low price but you get what you pay for...not much. I loved the last Canon I had so, I'm looking into buying a Canon next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Camera, November 3, 2007
This is one economic camera but with an exelent performance, great flash and nice pics, its made of plastic but for the price its the best!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs bigger lens, March 7, 2008
I bought this camera to replace a Kodak C330 that had died. I wear out these cameras in a year or two, then buy a new one for $100 to $150 when they go. I expect some technical advances each time but feel the comparison is fair.

This camera adds a big viewing screen and fast zooming when looking at stored pictures. An on-off button lets you keep it in the mode you use most, and avoids having it turn itself on when it is jostled in your pack or pocket. The slightly recessed power button is easy to use (without gloves, anyway.

I take photos to document conditions for scientific experiments, so true color is critical as is close-up focusing. The Kodak image sensor has always served me very well for the former need, so I'm sticking with this brand. This camera does a good job with macro, and getting into the mode is easy. You can leave the dial on the top in that mode so it is selected when you turn the camera on.

It has no regular viewfinder, so you are out of luck taking pictures outdoors in the sun.

The main problem is that the lens does not gather enough light. The C330 had a bigger lens, so the pictures had more detail and depth of field. Even though the C330 has a 4MP sensor and the M753 has a 7MP sensor, pictures taken with the C330 are much better. The extra megapixels just give better resolved grains, not a better resolved image.

I expect to replace this camera with one in the C series when it wears out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kodak M753 camera is really bad one, January 27, 2008
Believe me ... the pictures produced by this camera are all much worse than 4 mp one. I had tried all types of settings and zoom combinations in day-light, evening and checked against the 4 mp ones. Atlast I had to return it.
though it is economical,the pictures are not clear and these pictures were almost same as 2 mp camera (of my blackberry phone).

3.0 out of 5 stars no battery charger, January 10, 2008
I have read the description twice and it dont mention you have to buy a battery charger seperate. Oh yeah, it comes with usb cord that you can charge off of your computer but you have to leave computer on for 3 hrs. no Standby. I feel this is misleading.

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was going to be OK, but then..., January 21, 2008
i got a camera for Xmas and it broke so i had to return it and the only manly thing that was there was the M753. at first it took "crapp" pics but then i read the manual and now i am wowed. No Its not my Nikon D2 but its good

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good gift!, January 9, 2008
Nice value for an attractive camera. Should have come with wall charge cord though. Had to buy that separately or always charge via computer (USB). Overall, very satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 27, 2008
rlparker1982 (Cumberland, MD) - See all my reviews
Both my husband and I own this veruy camera. He bought his in the copper color long before I bought mine in black, and we both love this camera. it is the best digital camera either of us have ever used. It is also very durable. They have both been dropped onto hard surafces and they still work like brand new. The picture quality is also top notch. I carry mine everywhere I go which came in handy the other day when we were hit by a person who ran a red light. The pictures I took after the accident helped to show the insurance company how bad the damage is. For the best quality photos, this camera is the one, just make sure to set it to the highest mega-pixel setting(just like with any other camera, the higher the better). You wont be able to take as many pictures, but I have an 8GB SDHC card in my camera so I'm not worried about running out of room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera with minor problems, June 13, 2008
This camera was a replacement for an older Kodak Easyshare C330 (which was a great camera and just didn't have enough mega pixels for me). It's a great camera with bright colors, almost no lag between taking pictures, and I love the fact that it runs on a rechargeable battery instead of AAs. There are a few flaws: a very slow delete time (about 4 seconds); every once in a while, a single picture gets corrupted and when reviewing pictures, I get the error message "invalid format." There are a few other things that I can't remember, but nothing major. I pretty much love this camera and am glad I went with another Easyshare (ironic: I don't even use the easyshare function. Haha).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›