Kodak Easyshare Printer Dock (Series 3) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$139.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Easy one-touch printing for real Kodak quality photos
- Create durable, waterproof pictures that last a lifetime
- Use with or without a computer
- Recharges battery in about 3.5 hours
- Compatible with Imagelink Print System and PictBridge-enabled digital cameras
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Recharges your camera's batteries in 3.5 hours or less (caries by camera model)
- Fun ways to print with 4 selectable picture sizes (1-up: 4 x 6 inches, 2-up: 3 x 4 inches, 4-up: 2 x 3 inches, 9-up: 1.3 x 2 inches)
- Imagelink Print System compatible - print directly from Imagelink Print System compatible products
Award-winning ease of use
- Simply dock your camera and push a button to create beautiful pictures from your Kodak EasyShare Digital Camera
- Use the Kodak Printer Dock with or without a computer
- Transfer pictures from the camera to computer at the touch of a button
- Get back to shooting quickly--the Printer Dock recharges your Kodak Camera's battery in less than 3.5 hours (varies by camera model)
- Start printing and sharing right out of the box with the included Kodak Color Cartridge and Photo Paper Kit (10 prints)
Expanded flexibility and printing options
- Fun ways to print your pictures the way you want with 4 selectable sizes ranging from full 4 x 6-inch photos to 3 x 4-inch credit card size prints with borders to multiple 2 x 3-inch wallets to 1.3 x 2-inch mini photos
- PictBridge compatible so you can print directly from any PictBridge-enabled digital camera
- Print directly from most popular memory cards using the optional Kodak 8-in-1 Card Reader
ease, even without a computer.
Simply dock and print.
- With a computer... Transfers your pictures from camera to computer with one touch of a button, so you're ready to start viewing, editing, printing or emailing your pictures
- Without a computer... Get great-looking prints with ease--you don't even need a computer
Compatible with Kodak EasyShare digital cameras
- Compatible with Kodak EasyShare-One and Z Model Digital Cameras and Kodak EasyShare Picture Viewer
- Kodak EasyShare CX/DX6000/7000 and LS600/700 Series Digital Cameras (Kodak Dock Adapter Kit D-26 required to enable compatibilty)
Top Customer Reviews
My daughter took her picture with just about every character that we saw, but her pic with Ariel in "Ariel's Grotto" had more bright and contrasting colors than most of the other pics. I immediately printed that pic and I must say that I was very pleased with the outcome.
The dock is very simple to use. My Kodak CV7300 fit snugly on top of the dock and the pictures that came out were beautiful. In fact, Kodak made it so simple to use this dock that I was actually afraid that I'd screw something up by taking the few steps that I did. However, if you're still learning the ropes of digital cameras like myself, Kodak's entire line helps even the most novice of digital photographers.
Wonderful product, great price, and worth every penny of it. I highly recommend this printer dock from Kodak.
I teach digital camera classes at the local schools, and the Kodak Easy Share software editor is universally despised and loathed. Don't install the Easy Share Software, and if you have to install it, go into the settings and make sure it doesn't run at start up. You don't need the software if you are just printing from your camera. Once this software is installed, it is programmed to automatically try to copy pictures from anytime you insert a device such as a USB, CD, DVD or another camera.
If you want to use the dock from your PC as another printer, you can just hook it up via the USB cable and install the PRINTER DRIVERs. You have the option of NOT installing the EasyShare software editor. Once this is hooked up, you can just manually copy photos from your camera's memory card to your PC via a USB card reader, and print 4x6s from your favorite photo editor.
If you are looking for a photo editor to print from and do simple things like darken and lighten, and red eye correction, then use Google's Picasa.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the opening for the cartridge on the printer dock was not wide enough for the cartridge to enter into the printer dock, so the dock is useless, except for the camera charging on... Read morePublished 14 days ago by william camirand
This item only prints on one side! Selling your junk on Amazon is not fair for anyone! Repair or throw away!Published 1 month ago by griselda rodriguez
The dock does not print pictures. I can use it to charge my camera. The same thing breaks on all of them. That's why they were discontinued.
I'm glad it was cheap.
THIS ITEM WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE NEVER BEEN OUT OF THE BOX. IT NEVER WORKED AND I GOT A REFUND!