Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 14, 2011
Easy to carry in and out of the water with the rubber strap. Pictures turned out well and was great to have on our snorkeling adventure. The camera was worth the money spent.
on October 24, 2010
The camera was great and the photos from my trip came out great. I would highly recommend this product.
on October 20, 2012
I was in Bermuda at the beach. I left my cameras at the Ship. At Horseshoe Bay I purchased this little Kodak underwater camera with it's little plastic lens. The water was too murky for underwater photos, so I used it for beach shots and around town. The ASA film speed was 800, so I didn't expect much. I'm an advanced amateur photographer, and when I got my film developed at Walgreens, I couldn't believe how good the pictures looked. Saturated colors and sharp. Some grain and falloff at the corners, but to be expected. Good job Kodak.

Wayne
on January 30, 2013
What an amazing camera! It shipped so fast. The colors are amaaazing. Took this to my pool and it looks like a tropical vacation. I love this camera so much. Can't wait for the warm weather so I can buy this and take more photos!
on September 5, 2015
We took the camera to Maui for use when snorkeling. We paid more than $15 per camera for development of the pictures. The picture quality was OK. I recommend it for people without other options for taking pictures in the water especially if this is a one-time event. Look for digital camera options if you want take water pictures more often.
on March 21, 2013
Easy to use and pictures are nice quality. Will order more, good to take on vacations and don't have to worry no one will steal your good camera.
on June 23, 2016
I was a little skeptical in buying this camera because of the price but I have to say they work great underwater. Perfect for the price and worked
on August 15, 2012
My money would of been better spent on a a "real" camera. I could not tell how many photos were taken. Could not tell if the photos was focused. The dial just kept turning. Waste of money!
on July 17, 2014
Can't really tell. Went to Hawaii and did not take underwater pictures, Still have all of the them.
on September 19, 2009
It was very hard to find these cameras at such a decent price. Plus getting them so fast was great. Can't wait to try these out on my honeymoon.