Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on May 3, 2011
I bought two of these thinking I would need them for a recent trip overseas. I actually took 1,942 high def pics, and never had to get out the second card! And there's still room for more!

Speed of shots much better too.

Careful packaging and very fast shipping!
on January 17, 2012
Have bought several of these memory cards and am very happy with them...hold tons of pictures and have had no trouble with them at all. Bought another because I thought surely I will run out of space for pictures but I have not. I buy only the kodak high speed memory cards since my camera is a point and shoot kodak camera..and I paid the extra for the 16gb because I did not want to be somewhere and then not be able to take a picture because my card was full.
on July 15, 2011
I bought this card for my Kodak Playsport Video Camera. Very fast card and tons of video space. I can shoot in 1080p and get 4 hours shooting time.
on December 26, 2011
My memory card (from a local office supply store) came packaged as KSD16GHSBNA100 rev B, labeled as Class 10, made by Lexar Media. Works well for my HD video capture. I copied a large file and it did better than 10MB/s.
on June 18, 2011
Kodak High-Speed - Flash memory card - 16 GB made my camera into a device I can use for hours at a time. It worked perfectly right out of the box. As an Artist, I want to take mutable shots of each possible winning photograph. Now even with my 14.5 Megapixels camera eating up space so quickly I can still do that, and even add videos also on the same card. I don't have to change a card on a photo shoot.
on May 14, 2012
This is a must for your Kodak especially for shooting in 720p and 1080p. This has more than enough memory a solid two hours of video. I recommend this seller to all who own or are thinking of purchasing the Kodak play sport. A++++
on May 23, 2011
had a cheeper brand and then bought this kodak for my big 26x zoom camera and made the shutter taked quicker! like this one best!
on August 1, 2012
It is a pleasure to be able to share an exceptional customer service experience. I recently ordered a memory card for my camera. I received my order super fast only to discover that I ordered the wrong item. I contacted this seller to make an exchange...told them the camera I owned and they made the exchange so easily & quickly. They also gave me a complimentary adapter for the micro sd cards. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again & highly recommend them. Thank you!
on October 14, 2012
This card has worked great in my Kodak camera. Have tried other brands but like Kodak the best. Other cards have had minor problems that are easily corrected by removing and reinserting the card. Never have had this problem with the Kodak brand cards of various sizes.
on July 28, 2013
Purchased this at a great price to use in a new camera. It works exactly like described and I have not had any issues. I would not hesitate in purchasing additional Kodak media.