Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kodak Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery/KLIC 7004
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 4, 2010
You really need to buy this battery. It's original kodak and it's an affordable price. There is nothing worse than running out of battery when you have a huge SD card installed. Buy it meow.
on September 13, 2012
This battery doesn't really last long. Comparing to the original one that comes with the Cam, this one may last half the time. I wonder why they don't sell the original. This is not the one.
on November 28, 2011
I purchased several of these so I could keep charged ones in the bag with my Kodak Zx3 video camera. I estimate that each battery gave me about 90 minutes of recording time per charge.
on December 3, 2012
I apologize for the last comment. I had no Idea what was going on at the
time. I thank him for sending me another battery. He is a good
Seller to deal with. Thank you Azizmo :D
on May 7, 2013
The battery does not last that long. I have to reorder the second time now. But, on the other hand, this is an occasional use camera and I may need to be more attentive to charging.
on May 20, 2012
The purchased battery charger does not hold a charge at all. Disapppointed but guess that's what happens when you buy inexpensive unsure of products. Seeking a refund of my monies.
The battery lasts well beyond the capacity of the 8 gig card I use - that's a lot of video.
on January 12, 2015
I was looking for spare batteries for my Pentax Q-7. The Kodak KLIC-7004 is a perfect substitute for the Pentax branded battery at a fraction of the price. Works like a champ.
on August 5, 2010
You can not tell the difference between this money saver,or the original battery!!!I use it in a kodak sport 1080p hd video camera.Am very pleased w/it and hope this helps......
on July 8, 2015
The Kodak Li-Ion Battery was purchased as a "new" item. The packaged had been previously opened and taped together. I did not want or order a used Li-Ion Battery.