4.0 out of 5 stars Good underwater pictures
Easy to carry in and out of the water with the rubber strap. Pictures turned out well and was great to have on our snorkeling adventure. The camera was worth the money spent.
Published on March 14, 2011 by SueA.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
My money would of been better spent on a a "real" camera. I could not tell how many photos were taken. Could not tell if the photos was focused. The dial just kept turning. Waste of money!
Published 23 months ago by Tewksbury

4.0 out of 5 stars Good underwater pictures, March 14, 2011
This review is from: Kodak MAX Water & Sport - waterproof single use (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 24, 2010
The camera was great and the photos from my trip came out great. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, January 30, 2013
What an amazing camera! It shipped so fast. The colors are amaaazing. Took this to my pool and it looks like a tropical vacation. I love this camera so much. Can't wait for the warm weather so I can buy this and take more photos!

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, August 15, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Delivery, September 19, 2009
It was very hard to find these cameras at such a decent price. Plus getting them so fast was great. Can't wait to try these out on my honeymoon.

Kodak MAX Water & Sport - waterproof single use
$19.60 $14.29
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies