Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Kodak Mini Video Camera with SD Card (Grey)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 33% off the $99.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
2-Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Kodak Mini Video Camera with SD Card (Grey)
|Price:||$120.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- One Touch Video and Audio Recording
- Simple Button Layout
- Expandable Flash Memory (2 GB Micro SD Memory Card included)
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||3.51 x 0.61 x 2.34 inches|
|Media Format Digital Video||SD|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||0.3 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
|Video Capture Format||motion_jpeg|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kodak Mini Video Camera with SD Card (Grey)
Kodak Zi6 Pocket Video Black Camera B001BO7R00
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.49||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Local Hero Goods||BABA BANANA||Amazon.com||Iditarod Electronics|
|Optical Zoom||3 x||2 x||Information not provided||4 x|
|Display Size||1.8 inches||2.4 inches||3 inches||2.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.15 pounds||1.3 pounds||1.15 pounds||1.3 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Did that just happen? Some moments in life need an instant replay button. With the Kodak Mini Video Camera you've got one with you wherever you go. This itty-bitty video camera easily slides into a pocket--even your skinny jeans. With one touch, the Kodak Mini captures all the highlights, and the pop-out USB arm makes it seriously simple to share the fun on Facebook and YouTube sites.
Plus, it's built to withstand your craziest days--from a fumble in the rain, to a trip to the bottom of your bag. The Mini is ready when you are--so the next time you hear, "Did that just happen?" you can show the instant replay. The real Kodak Moment happens when you share.
Kodak Mini Highlights
Itty-bitty size. Big video fun.
- The size of a credit card, this ultra-thin, lightweight video camera can go anywhere
- Take it where life takes you so you can capture all the fun
- The Mini's sleek design lets you slip it into any pocket or purse
- Dive into the fun--its waterproof design helps protect it should things get a bit wet and wild--rain, snow, or even in the pool
- Accidents happen, and luckily the Mini isn't afraid of a little fall--it's built to take it
- No cables to worry about, just pop out the USB arm to upload, share, and charge
- Share on Facebook and YouTube sites with ease--built-in software and USB arm make editing, uploading, and sending e-mail simple
- Replay your videos instantly with the vivid, high-contrast 1.8 in. color LCD
- See more details and accurate colors with enhanced low-light performance
- Capture more moments thanks to the rechargeable Li-Polymer battery with in-camera charging
- It doesn't matter if you own a MAC or a PC--the Kodak Mini is compatible with both
- There's always room for more--record hours of video with expandable card slot and included 2 GB MICROSD card
- Cut and trim videos
- Transform video frames into amazing photos
- Add effects to your movies (black-and-white, sepia, old movie, fisheye, exposure, sketch, sharpen, negative, water color, and mute audio)
- Kodak Mini Video Camera
- 2 GB MICROSD Memory Card
- User Guide
- ARCSOFT MEDIA IMPRESSION SE Software for Kodak (stored in camera memory, for PC only)
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:41 Mins|
the cost is well worth it:
my first time using this camera was on a vacation trip to cancun with my wife. we paid for the snorkeling tour. we got our own speedboat, but had to wear a life jacket to snorkel. the only redeeming factor of a life vest is that the [kodak] mini slides and stays snugly at my chest, facing down. what i saw, the camera captured. so with forty minutes of swimming over a part of the reef, i kept the camcorder on and recorded everything and am going over the footage currently and over the next few days. making a short documentary for family via facebook, splicing still frame photos with windows' "snipping tool"..
what i love about this camera:
it's small, easy to hold.
durable: i would not hesitate cliff jumping with this around my neck. i took it boogie boarding for an hour.. the unit is small and tough
-it takes a micro sd card (the unit is small) and also plugs via usb
-waterproof. i took it snorkeling and kept it under water for the better part of an hour
-for being such a compact unit, it's fairly easy to use
-ergonomic button placement: pad in the middle with directionals and a preview button to the left and power to the right
-records video (even in lesser grades if youre worried about space) and also takes still shots
-the software is somewhat crude looking but very easy to navigate
what i wish i could love more about this camera:
the still shots are somewhat grainy. granted, there was a lot of overcast when i took many photos with this camcorder, but the pictures were definitely vga quality. but it didnt take blurry pictures. just a little grainy and low color. not at all vibrant. but better than milk carton photos.Read more ›
Easy to use
Takes good video
Not great for still pictures
Not great in low light
The camera works great right out of the box. Bought it initially for a trip to hawaii. Was able to read through the instructions and start recording right away. As noted in the manual - sound playback on the device is poor - because the device is waterproof - no good speakers outside. Once imported to PC - sound was really good.
Still pictures were grainy - unless I really concentrated on holding the camera steady. Again, since it is waterproof - there is no place for even a mini tripod.
Overall - fair price for what it is - a fun little video cam to keep around for those spur of the moments. Great for kids and grandparents who don't want to invest in something more expensive. Smaller and lighter than a Flip.
The software uploaded to my pc just fine. But again - read the directions (at least once) as most of the complaints I have seen about this camera are due to people who just won't read through the instructions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this camera to record a snorkeling adventure. I went back to play the video and the sound had gone out within minute of recording.Published 1 month ago by Mary L
Do not buy this. It was new old stock. I think it was made in 2009 if I recall correctly. It requires specific software. Read morePublished 3 months ago by g linenfelser
Simple, affordable, slim little camera that enables my husband to grab and go to record his snowboarding adventures! Read morePublished 4 months ago by GertrollaB
I got 3 of these, one for each of my kids. They love them. They don't take the best pics, but they are waterproof, take video and plug into the computer and charges while it's... Read morePublished 4 months ago by kimmiet
after a couple of times it stopped working , it won't turn on anymorePublished 5 months ago by samirio
was a gift for my son and he used it a few times, not worth buying itPublished 8 months ago by MaryLou Young
I got this little camera as a deal of the day back in 2011, I used it on my trip to Disney mostly for taking videos and it worked great! Read morePublished 10 months ago by M. Rojas
Great little video camera. Take it cruising with me to use when snorkeling! Still pictures are ok, but video is great with this little guy. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Cindy York