Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Questions & Answers
Kodak PlayTouch Video Camera (Black)
by Kodak
3.5 out of 5 stars (225)
$182.75
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 52 questions
votes
Hello, as far as I konw it is recognized by many systems for monitor display. I hope this helps and thanks.
14 days ago by Youchef
votes
Yes, there is volume control on playback.
Jul 11, 2015 by rodney
votes
No, it does not.
Jun 30, 2015 by S.P.
votes
Nothing except the camera. It has never worked correctly. A friend recommended it and hers worked. Mine simply never has. I don't recommend it.
Mar 2, 2015 by Kathleen Thoren
votes
battery life? Feb 7, 2015
Hello, I think it has a very good battery life. It can go a couple days without having to charge it. I really like this camera.
Feb 7, 2015 by Victoria Stevens
votes
I had never tried this so I attached the charger and hit the button to videotape. The display showed that I was charging the camera (normally turned off) but I was able to turn on the camera and then videotape and take still shots. I was able to play back the video and see the still shots. Seems like this would be a nice feature for a motorcycle mount.
Feb 6, 2015 by AQ76
votes
Yes. It has a standard tripod size screw hole in the bottom. I use it with a tripod most of the time.
Feb 6, 2015 by MARK L HARVEY JR
votes
It's almost 4 hours......Most of the time mine says 3:hrs and 55 min
Jan 5, 2015 by Marcellus McMillian
votes
My apologies, it was purchased as a gift to a loved one. I have no idea anything about it.
Dec 28, 2014 by Brian Dunn
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers