Questions & Answers
Kodak Zx1 HD Pocket Video Camera (Black)
by Kodak
3.7 out of 5 stars (82)
Used & New from: $29.90
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
I'm frustrated about this too. I'm glad to see the price drop however. I hope you get a reply soon.
Jun 11, 2009 by Kenneth Brown
vote
BUMP. Same question. I've been waiting awhile to get even a tiny camcorder b/c I figure wait as long as you can, then buy what's current. Some stuff I'll want to do, not sure if I can wait any longer than mid April. Anyone from Amazon please comment...
Mar 16, 2009 by D. Schmetterer
votes
Yes it does. Hook up the HDMI to a TV and the tiny LCD on the ZX1 blanks. You see the same display info, graphics etc. during playback and live camera that you would otherwise get on the LCD.
May 28, 2009 by Darryl Giors
votes
Though my memory is a bit hazy regarding this specific product because I bought it 4 years ago, I do not remember this coming with a remote control.
Oct 19, 2014 by Matt
votes
No remote control, sorry! Honestly, the pictures do not look that good. It is a perfect camera for a kid.
Oct 18, 2014 by Lori Martin
votes
I do not think so. When I bought this years ago it only came with the two rechargeable batteries, and they can only be charged by being removed from the camera.
Apr 27, 2014 by Matt
votes
QVC says you get 20 minutes recording time for each gig. 4 gigs equals 80 minutes.
Jul 18, 2009 by P. Mercer
votes
It does not work with Adobe Premier Elements in its raw (MOV) format. This is because it is in High Definition. Once it has been converted by the included ArcSoft or other software to a standard format, it works fine. My review discusses this issue.
May 27, 2009 by Gordon H. Hughes
votes
I'm writing in support of Rita's question, too. On 5/22, I raised this question with the "Kodak Digital Team" in Rochester, NY. Life would be better with this remote control.
May 22, 2009 by Retyred
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers