5.0 out of 5 stars kodak hd power flash single use 35mm camera, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Kodak HD Power Flash Single Use 35mm camera - 39 EXPOSURES (Electronics)
great product for the price. I just take cat pictures and a few other things. I am not a camera user and just like to have a few things around. easy to use and great for my use

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Gift Giving, January 24, 2014
I sent this to my 7 year old granddaughter along with a special scrap book. She loved it. She can take her own photos and then decorate them with printed paper borders and small paper cutouts on the scarp book pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak HD Power Flash Single Use 35MM Camera., March 1, 2014
This item was received by me in perfect condition. I have already used it to take several photographs. Thank you for offering this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality pictures!, December 12, 2013
Great price. Was relieved to not have to go out to the store to buy this. Wish Amazon could've developed the film too! Used it for my daughter's science invention.. pictures turned out GREAT!

Rate and Discover Movies