5.0 out of 5 stars Great B&W film for beginners., November 21, 2013
This review is from: Kodak 400 TMAX Professional ISO 400, 35mm 36 Exposures Black and White Film 10 rolls (Electronics)
I used this film for my b&w photography class. I've since had to buy locally because UPS keeps losing my packages and I don't trust them to deliver in time for my assignments. I had NO IDEA how difficult it would be to find this film in person. When I do find it, I have paid over $20 more, even though the brick wasn't full. If your UPS folks are reliable, I recommend ordering from this vendor.

4.0 out of 5 stars the industry standard, November 24, 2013
bayou bob (Port Allen, Louisiana) - See all my reviews
seems to work as advertised..arrived on time and nicely wrapped. i havent gotten anything printed yet..but this is a great all around film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to use it for class, October 16, 2013
My pictures came out looking good and I would recommend the use of this one to all who need to use it. I still like showing off my work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome film, January 10, 2013
Everyone in my film class shoots with something different and have had issues with their film. I haven't had anything go wrong with my film. What I shoot is what I get and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Film, December 3, 2012
Just what I needed. More film. I really needed more film and was glad to find a place that I could find it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I got what I ordered!, December 10, 2011
I got exactly what I ordered in the condition it stated, I am very satisfied. The rolls worked great and were well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, great seller, November 6, 2011
I had to purchase this film for a photo class so naturally, I looked for the cheapest deal and this was far more affordable than the $7/roll price at my local photo store. It arrived in less than a week, properly packaged with all the necessary accouterments.
Very satisfied with the crisp, clear images and fine contrast. Even the grain structure is sexy in a way that digital is not. Film photography over digital is like manual transmission cars over automatic: its simply more real and gratifying. And this film is the shelby cobra of b/w film. I really hope Kodak can survive the 21st century.

Rate and Discover Movies