5.0 out of 5 stars NOT PERFECT BUT TRULY GREAT
As a mechanical engineer I particularly appreciate good design. This camera is loaded with it. It can be used easily as a "point and shoot" camera, or maually by a more experienced photographer.

The 30X OPTICAL zoom lens is spectacular. Sure, it might not be quite up to SLR standards, but the pictures I get while SLR owners are struggling changing lenses...
Published on June 11, 2011 by Mayberry Mitch

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok camera with some deal ending flaws
I looked at many digital cameras online and read many reviews before making this purchase (thanks to everyone who takes the time to post - it really helps!). I purchased this camera because we had a kodak digital camera in the past and really enjoyed it before it broke. It was VERY easy to use (intuitive design and menus), rugged, and accepts many different kinds of...
Published on November 20, 2011 by Jennifer Peterson

‹ Previous | 122 23 2436 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great camera overall, April 16, 2012
This a a great camera overall. It has some good features like the Panorama. It is a little slow between taking pictures. Great camera for the price. It also came with rechargeable batteries and charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak MAX Z990, April 15, 2012
I ordered my Z990 and received it within two days. Everything was as advertised. I got in touch with a representative because my video wouldn't play. He was helpful and as it turned out, it was NOT the camera but the computer. This was a really good deal on a really good camera. It has a lot more than I need, but I am learning as I go. It is VERY easy to use in it's "Don't know much about cameras' setting. I would highly recommend both the camera and the company, Otter Creek Trading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 11, 2012
Am happy with this items and the high technology it has, am starting as fan taking pictures and this is an exelent camera . Thanks :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my camera!, March 11, 2012
I must say I do love this camera. I am by no means a photographer but, this camera makes even my point and shoot photos look great. If you do not need all of the bells and whistles of a more expensive camera this one is perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pictures but a bit slow, January 12, 2012
I am very happy with my purchase because this camera has good set of features (tagging, uploading to internet, raw capture and many more) and the price is reasonable (<$200).
The only thing I can complain about is the interface. A bit complicated and slow.
But, for this price is still a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodex 990, September 10, 2011
Walt (WJ Keeler) - See all my reviews
This is my 4th Kodak camera and each model gets better, easier to use and the videos and stills are the sharpest yest with the Z990. I very satisfied in the easy of use and data transfer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great digital camera, August 30, 2014
Great digital camera.. This was my third Kodak camera. We sill use the old camera, but we needed one with better capabilities. It is a shame Kodak is no longer in the camera business. I love the rich, natural colors this camera captures. They did a great job emulating the colors we are all used to when we used Kodak film in our old SLR cameras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smile and say cheese, November 21, 2014
Great Camera still have it and have own several but this may be the best I have owned. This is especially for the one who is in between and not ready to spend the 500 and up...Good steady camera with the 30x zoom to help. 12MP is definitely good enough for most camera shots. Great buy

2.0 out of 5 stars Wow that is a slow camera!, December 17, 2014
Takes great pictures but the time between photos is absurd. I have done paint by number portraits that were faster. Great concept from the people who invented this technology but very poorly executed. Perhaps this is why Kodak is out of the business.

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality of the pictures were horrible. Always blurry, December 10, 2014
The quality of the pictures were horrible. Always blurry, fuzzy, color of the picture never crisp, etc. A week later I'm buying another camera that did much better...So it cant be the operator of the camera its just the camera.

‹ Previous | 122 23 2436 | Next ›