Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
asked by M. Henderson on October 12, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 answers
A
Keith Blodgett answered on October 13, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm considering the same two options so thanks for posting. I bought a similar Canon model and am very disappointed. The Kodak was recommended by a friend who said it takes great low light pics and the zoom was tough to beat for the price. Yet, after reading the Nikon reviews, I wonder if I would be happier with quicker response time. Will continue to monitor the responses you get and hope a clear cut winner reveals itself! Again, thanks.
Cammie answered on October 13, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Scooter says:
"Both have program mode - but I want the full flexibility of A (aperture priority) and S (shutter speed priority)"

And the Kodak has PASM modes. Program, Aperture, Shutter, Manual.
Keith Blodgett answered on October 30, 2011

A
Cammie answered on October 31, 2011

A
Keith Blodgett answered on October 31, 2011

A
WOW, outstanding is right. I'm impressed!
I'm convinced the Kodak is the right choice for me.
I was at a JROTC event a few weeks ago and one of the dad's had a Kodak. He too said it was his thrid and he wouldn't buy another brand.
Thank you Keith!
Cammie answered on October 31, 2011

A
I'm glad you found my comments and opinions useful. Hope you get enjoyment out of whichever camera you buy!
Keith Blodgett answered on October 31, 2011

A
Mark Edward Thorpe answered on November 25, 2011

A
Mike: Good advice, and you are the first pro I've read that admits this. As an (experienced) amateur, I've always taken tons of shots and cull out about 90%. Way back in the beginning, I wondered how professionals consistently got great shots - and then it dawned on me: they take a LOT of them but nobody every sees the stinkers.
Eusebius answered on December 5, 2011

A
I am also a Kodak fan.Just purchased 2 Z990's.One for me,one for a gift. They are very good in low light.You don't even need a light.The main reason I bought the Z990 was for the Kodacolor,Ektacolor and Kodachrome film effects.I will also be buying a remote for each.
Scott D. answered on December 25, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product