Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kodak print head for Kodak printer - Replacement part
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 9, 2013
I was contemplating buying a new printer or just getting this print head. Kodak's website wasn't selling print heads, so I thought this would be a good option and cheaper than getting a new printer. Well, it stopped working soon after being installed. The print heads I've used before last much longer. I don't know if it was the old printer but I don't do that much printing at home so it should have lasted. Now I will have to get a new printer.
on February 21, 2014
this individual part is OK, but Kodak printers are lemons. Have replaced head twice and I NEVER use this thing to print, just for the scanning feature. But Kodak designed it so if you can't print, you can't scan. GARBAGE!
on April 24, 2013
I actually ordered two of these print heads, but the first one lasted maybe 300 print copies before it started to smear the ink. I took it out and cleaned it as I did the previous three print heads, and it never worked again. I am now using the second print head I bought, and so far it's doing good.
on August 14, 2013
Favorite printer was not working, so, read manual and decided to replace parts myself. Amazon had exactly what I wanted at a fantastic price. Ordered it and received same quickly. Replaced old printer head and now printer working as good as new.
on August 14, 2013
the printhead did not work, ​and it looked refurbished, was sealed in grey plastic bag, had a tag that said not for resale, however it could have worked and the kodak printers electronics for a specific color (yellow) did not work! that was the issue that kodak tech support said I needed a new printhead.
on July 22, 2013
I installed it, but the printer would not recognize it. After several times of retrying to snap it in, I just put the old one back in. My printer still only prints blue and yellow, with no black or pink, but I guess that's better than with this new printhead where it only gives you an error message and won't print at all.
on October 12, 2013
I don't think there was anything wrong with the part. It's just that from my experience Kodak makes a crappy printer. I bought a new Brother printer which worked better on day one than the Kodak ever did plus much cheaper.
on August 22, 2014
It is a replacement part for the future. Since owning my Kodak ESP-9, I have replaced the print head once and this new print head will be my latest replacement. Kodak makes it easy to do a replacement, I'm satisfied.
on October 25, 2013
this print head was advertised as new did not work and it was also marked not for resale. they did give me my $$$ back. but it took several e-mails. I tried everything to get the print head to work and all I got is white lines. also note I have 2 printers with the same print head. and both printers it did the same thing. I am glad the I use Amaxon
on November 7, 2011
OK - Not typically a basher but this Kodak printer (and printhead) has not delivered as promised. Had print issues (long story). Replaced the print head per tech support. Worked for a day or two. Problem resurfaced. Gave up. My faith in inkjets has slipped dramatically over the past couple of years. I'm sure there's some good ones out there but I haven't found one yet that stands the test of time (6 months to a year). Back to the lasers.....