5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact blower., August 29, 2012
This review is from: Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower (Personal Computers)
I bought this from Amazon, but it definitely is not the one that is pictured. The one that was shipped was a Jet II.. assuming this is an updated model. The filter is a lot smaller then the one pictured and the blower is compact enough to fit in your hands or camera carry bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Koh Hepa jet Air Blower is not like the regular Blowers, August 16, 2014
This review is from: Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower (Personal Computers)
This Koh Hepa jet Air Blower is not like the regular Blowers. It really works for cleaning your DSLR Sensor without touching it. It has a special filter on the end of it that is miles long squeezed together. It does not allow dust to go through it. It traps it. So the air that is forced into the DSLR camera on the sensor is clean. It takes maybe 25 to 30 puffs but that is better than touching the sensor.
I keep this in my bag all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be cheaper, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower (Personal Computers)
Not sure why the it is priced this high when it is just a normal rocket blower with a filter on it. Anyways, I enjoy the product, but it could be cheaper. The filter does do a good job at keeping dust and moisture out. Instead of carrying my old Giottos Rocket Air, I carry this in my bag now. The rocket blower doesn't suck air back in as fast after a squeeze, but that is to be expected with the filter. The speed at which it sucks air back in is alright. The device does give a very good puff of air, and as claimed, the check valves inside does make sure the air only flows one way, through the filter and out the nozzle unlike the Giottos Rocket Air which can be manipulated to allow the nozzle to suck air back in.

So far, I like this little device. Great product and I feel much more confident blowing dust off my camera sensor with this than my Giottos Rocket Air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest blower I ever used, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower (Personal Computers)
Very good built quality! That attached filter really keeps the dust out in every blow, use it confidently on your sensor.

5.0 out of 5 stars As close to a clean room setup as I ca get., August 14, 2013
This review is from: Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower (Personal Computers)
Puts a stop to blowing dust around when I have the lens off my camera. I notice the difference, you will to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Air blower, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower (Personal Computers)
This product is a very good solution for cleaning and maintenance of your camera yet it provides clean and filtered air may you be in the need of cleaning your camera's sensor

5.0 out of 5 stars Premo blower, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower (Personal Computers)
They all do the same thing but this one is flltered and keeps dust from getting into the unit in the first place.
This was my choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars strong air flow, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower (Personal Computers)
While relatively new I have used it a few times already, and with a good squeeze easily blew off dust particles from my lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars clean air, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower (Personal Computers)
this is the only one I found that has a filter to remove dust so you don't reintroduce into camera

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, March 10, 2012
This review is from: Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower (Personal Computers)
This thing is awesome. I use it almost every time before I go out shooting. Out of curiosity, I always take a dust photo (small aperture on white) before and after cleaning, and it always removes all of the minor dust. I do have two major stubborn dust spots that this won't remove, but I'm not expecting miracles from this, just a good general cleaning. My only complaint is that my hand quickly gets tired from squeezing the bulb, but that just means I need to do it more. :)

Koh HEPA Jet Air Blower