Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on October 2, 2013
I don't do short dresses and pants for a May wedding - wasn't feeling it. But a maxi you can dress up with heels and jewels? Plus a bit of sexy shoulder....this is the dress. Koh Koh has several designs and colors to choose from. Leary about it coming from China...don't be. Came wrapped and sealed. Great dress. Great fabric. Long and flowy - I'm 5'5" and will need a heel. Won't wrinkle and doesn't look cheap. Can't wait to wear it for my friend's wedding.
on March 14, 2014
I am usually a large (size 12) but I ordered the medium when I read this dress runs a little big. I'm so glad I ordered the medium! It fits perfectly. I'm 5'6 and was worried the dress wouldn't be long enough as most maxi dresses hit me at that awkward above-the-ankle height. This dress is long, and gorgeous, and comfortable! I was also worried the fabric might be see through, but it isn't. It's a great fabric (light and airy) and is also a great fit. It's such a versatile dress, easy to dress up or dress down. I will absolutely recommend this dress and other Koh Koh dresses.
on September 2, 2013
I ordered this dress (expedited shipping) on a Tuesday afternoon and it arrived in Atlanta from Thailand on Friday!!! I was right on the line between a medium and large and I went with the medium since the dress was loose-fit anyway. It was perfect!!! Like other reviewers, it's not quite as off-the-shoulder as pictured but I actually like it better that way. I also opted for a wide black belt instead of the one that was included. It was a great gameday, tailgating dress and will be fine for work as well. Very comfortable, a real standout! May order in blue as well.
on September 15, 2014
I love this dress it is so stylish and comfortable. However since I was ordering this online, I ordered the size I would normally wear, 2x and it fits really big. So big I probably could have ordered an XL and been fine.I am 5'5" and a size 18-20 in other clothes if that helps.That being said I really liked the dress so I kept it and did the needed alterations myself.
on January 22, 2014
I bought this for a friend for the holidays, and she loved it. She is 5' 10" and the dress was long enough for her. The shipping was very fast, but when it got here no belt was included in the package. I contacted them and they sent one out immediately. Make sure you check the shipping time because of the location the item comes from. I lucked out and it got here in time for my friend's party. I was very impressed with them. The dress itself is actually quite heavy considering that it's a knit. It looks just like the picture and the colors are very pretty. Needless to say my friend had a great time in her new dress and got a lot of compliments on it.
on March 13, 2014
Such a cute dress, but it futs way too large, i wear a 12 and I ordered the large and it prob will fit someone with a size 14/16 body better than me. But overall it was super long and super cute. i an 5 ft 5 in and it hits the floor on me with no shoes on.
on August 12, 2015
This dress is absolutely gorgeous!!! It was a little big on me, but I was still able to make good use of it. The one shoulder look is by far the sexiest on me (I think :-) ) and the colors were amazing. The material is nice and doesn't cling or show lines, which is a plus.
on May 12, 2014
The material is very comfortable. Great for traveling. It is off the shoulder just enough. I could have use a little more but that can easily be altered. I am looking forward to wearing it. You should definitely purchase according to your bustline measurements.
on June 9, 2014
I bought this in a 3x and it fits perfectly. It accentuates your curves but doesn't hug them or bring unwanted attention to problem areas. It is flirty and sophisticated, flows nicely, the pattern is really great and helps to hide any imperfections or lumps. Material is very nice and seems to be wrinkle free.
on August 24, 2015
I wore it for a patio party I gave. Elegant but not over the top fancy. It is really long and I don't usually have to shorten things. I made do for the event, but will have to shorten before I wear it out of the house. Good dress for dressy-but-casual.

See 1 answered question