5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toilet Seat
This was a great buy and far cheaper than anything with a Kohler name at the department store. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Published 14 months ago by Russell Lawrence

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking, great design, cheap hinges
beautiful toilet seat, would look more high priced if the manufacturers didn't put plastic hinges, instead of metal hinges that look more like the bold kohler look. Kind of hard to believe it was Kohler that made this.
Published 14 months ago by NWSteph83

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking, great design, cheap hinges, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Kohler K-4647-0 Stonewood Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat, White (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toilet Seat, February 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 21, 2013
Looks good, has lasted a long time (I don't recall exactly, maybe a year), and still looks like new. I think I chose this for the price, and after having it, wouldn't consider a more expensive seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars All toilets seats are not created equal, April 26, 2013
Nice simple, easy-to-install white toilet seat is what I wanted and what I got. It's sturdy and well-made. I would buy another if need be for other toilets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tank cover fits, March 5, 2013
So many stores only carry the ""universal tank cover". This is the only seat that would fit. I know the store thought I was crazy but I took my lid cover to Home Depot and tried it on several toilet seats. When I finally found the right one I checked the price on my Iphone with my amazon price checker app. It was $10 less on amazon and shipped with prime. What a bargain! Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, February 14, 2013
This came quickly, 2 days, and was heavy weight. Easy to install says my husband. Color true to picture. We are fine with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perf3ect Fit, January 31, 2014
I have a Kohler Elongated Bowl Toilet.....only makes sense to buy a Kohler seat. Easy to install, comfortable (!) and easy to clean. What more can I sqay bout a toilet seat ?!! Well packaged, fat shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality., January 4, 2014
Nice quality and cheaper than local stores. Will last another 10 years for me. Will definitely buy again. In fact I told my sister to buy the same thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love wooden seat, December 29, 2013
Nice and warm in the winter. Much better than the plastic TOTO seat that they want 4X more. Looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars White, standard, and has a hole in the middle for business, December 24, 2013
There really is not much to say. It was inexpensive, easy to install, and performs as expected. Good Kohler product.

ARRAY(0x9b56096c)

Kohler K-4647-0 Stonewood Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat, White
$26.00 $20.63
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.