Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 20, 2010
I bought this eyeliner because many have recommended on YouTube plus the cute packaging was adorable to me. As far as being a good liquid eyeliner, it is only O.K. Nothing special or specular about it. It is very small and is comparable to a pen. The only good thing is that the tip is very thin so you can draw very fine lines if you want to.
on November 8, 2011
Shipped fast. (from cali). Has a very precise brush tip applicator, even though it looks like its a felt tip. The brush ends stay firm and dont stray away like some other liquid liners do. Stays on dark, doesnt flake. Comes off easily with makeup remover. Great if you like to do a winged liner look.
on January 26, 2016
The eyeliner is in midnight black which was great, however it is not waterproof which is what I need. Although the eyeline stays in place throughout the day, I notice that near my inner tear ducts will be missing liners towards the end of the day. If you are not looking for waterproof liner then this would be perfect for you
on April 7, 2015
Not my favorite eyeliner but it is easy to use. The pigment is not super great but good enough. Didn't irritate my eyes at all and I am sensitive to some eyeliners. The pen lasted me about a couple of months with daily use until it started to dry out.
on May 13, 2015
The first Dolly Wink eyeliner i purchased was amazing, hence i came back for it the second time. However, I didn't get the same experience as i did the first. It used to be easy to apply and did not smear as i was applying. It dried up fast.

Second time around was the opposite. As i apply the eyeliner, the tip of the pen appears to flatten, which makes the line wider than expected. Sometimes it smeared a little. I am disappointed, because i really like it the first time and now i'm torn if i should go and purchase again. Maybe i just got a bad batch? Either way, i'm only giving it a 3 start for being neutral.
on February 23, 2014
Absolutely love and recommend this product! Goes on very fine and precise just how I like liner and it dries super fast and stays on all day and won't smudge! Even though it isn't waterproof it never has once smudged on me and I have very oily skin. Also very easy to remove with a wet napkin or wet q-tip as it isn't waterproof. Will definitely repurchase once mine runs out, it's the best!
on December 20, 2012
I love everything about this eyeliner, from the packaging to the formula. I love the precision I get with this, easy to use like a marker but still with the brush tip in order to get a super thin line. It's super black and lasts all day on me, despite my oily lids. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this to anyone.
on May 16, 2013
I read good reviews about this product, this is why I purchased it. I am asian with eyelids that doesn't allow eyeliner to stay on for very long. I needed an eyeliner that would stay on all day, but very soon after application it starts flaking off. I have to reapply constantly throughout the day. Since I've used the product I was not able to return it. Lesson learned — don't by make-up you've never tried before online. I've been using it for the past 3 days and tried a couple solutions to help eyeliner stay on longer, but nothing helps. This product was a waste of money. I do not recommend it. It did however get good reviews, so perhaps this product is not right for me.
on July 22, 2015
I had really high expectations about this eyeliner. The packaging was adorable and the thin brush really caught my eyes! The first month or two I started using it was bliss. Honestly I could create amazing looks with ease! But it dried out quickly after that. :( Also, it is pretty expensive compared to the price in Japan which is only around $10USD. It was good while it lasted! :/
on April 9, 2013
This is the best liquid liner I have ever used. It doesn't flake,and stays on for more then eight hours. It also does not smudge.since it has such a fine brush it makes it so easy to apply. I ordered this eyeliner 3 months ago and I use it everyday and it still hasn't run out.i would recommend this eyeliner to anyone.

See 1 answered question