5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 18 days ago by Erin Bedair

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but slowly.
Published 3 days ago by G

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Kokido Skooba Max Vac Above Ground Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner for Intex/GF
I love this thing. Use it once a week to clean the bugs and whatever else off the bottom of my 18' easy set pool. I read some reviews that said they couldn't get a good suction going so I was a little skeptical, and I did find that the tubing has to be completely filled with water before you turn the pump on or it won't work, but this should be common sense since the pool pump won't work with air in it anyway. Does a really good job getting everything off the bottom of the pool including sand. Yes the pool pump has to be cleaned out after vacuuming but it has to be done anyway so I don't have a problem with that. Other people have complained about the quality but I like that it's light plastic and aluminum. Easy to put together and take apart for cleaning and storage. Only issue is the vacuum head could be weighted a little more. Have to use a little downward pressure with the forward passes but not a big deal. For the price, especially for a cheap easy set pool, this really is the best thing I've bought for it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars My pool never look so good its great, March 3, 2014
larry duda (BLACK CANYON CITY, ARIZONA, US) - See all my reviews
I love it an it works very well , I just would like it to be a little wider , I got an 18ft above ground pool an it takes a little longer than I would like , but it picks up everything , even fine dirt , it does one heck of a good job . performance A1

larry

4.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty good, August 24, 2013
This works a lot better than the vacuum that came with the pool. Faster and cleans better. Worth the money I spent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but slowly., July 26, 2014
Works well for the amount I paid. Be very careful with it though as I inadvertently snapped the head off of my first one. My father was able to fix it for me but ended up buying a new one the following year. If you get air in the hose you have to stop, clean the bag and let the air out of the filter. Slow and tedious but does the job if you don't have any large debris to clean up, such as leaves. Looking for an automatic cleaner that works with Intex pools, but this does ok in the meantime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 9, 2014
Jim & Christy (Gordonsville, VA) - See all my reviews
Works good enough for a 18' aboveground pool.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 8, 2014
It's kind of annoying to hook up and it works ok. For $50 i guess it's worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with low flow pump!, June 20, 2014
Does not work on 600 gal/ hr pump like advertised.. Not enough flow for suction. Would not recommend this vacuum.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I though!, May 28, 2014
It does a great job getting the fine particles up and into my sand filter! The head could be larger, though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pool Vacuum works, September 19, 2013
We got this for our 16 foot above ground intex pool. It hooks right up to the existing pump and does it's job. It is a little on the slow side, but better than draining the whole pool. We have trouble with it because we have pine trees around and the needles get in the pool and when you try to vacuum them up, they get stuck in the vacuum and you need to clean it out every few minutes.

3.0 out of 5 stars pool Max vacuun cleaner, September 7, 2013
It's like a toy, Plus handle it's long enough for a 18ft pool, but it works. needs a longer handle, more quality

Rate and Discover Movies