- Seats easily reverse to adapt to 4 seating options
- Uniflex design can be used as a single stroller by removing extra seat for a lightweight alternative
- Toddlers will love the easy step in, rear stadium-style seating and safety grips while out walking next to Mom
- Holds up to two infant car seats; and includes one adapter that fits most car seat brands on the market
- Floating seat designed with suspension to give baby a comfortable ride
- 8" single swivel wheels and 10" rear never-flat wheels
- Seats recline fully for infant's comfort
- Removable infant head rest with soft micro fleece fabric
- Padded front child bar
- Easy trigger levers and free-stand fold stands upright
- Removable parent tray with locking lid for drinks and essentials
- Height adjustable 5-point harness with reflective trim has sleeves for safety and comfort
- Each seat accommodates up to 40 lbs.
With a pair of reversible seats, children in the Contours Options Tandem Stroller can both face you, face each other, both face forward, or sit back to back. With an infant car-seat adapter that fits most car seat brands on the market, the Contours Options stroller will become a vital part of an effective travel system for your infant. An additional car seat attachment can be purchased separately to accommodate twins in your stroller.
When you don't need a tandem stroller, the system's uniflex design lets you remove the extra seat, giving you a lightweight single stroller with plenty of storage in back.
Designed with Safety and Comfort in Mind
The Contours Options Tandem stroller features height-adjustable five-point safety harnesses with padded sleeves for comfort and reflective trim. A removable infant head rest protects your newborn's head and sunrider canopies adjust in all directions to protect your babies' sensitive skin from the sun.
The unique floating seat design uses suspension to ensure a smooth ride, and both seats recline for infant comfort. Eight-inch single swivel wheels and 10-inch rear never-flat wheels make this stroller easy to maneuver. The front child bar rotates and can be removed for easy child access, while four easy steps let toddlers get in by themselves.
This stroller is certified for safety by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA).
Convenient for You
The tandem features a unique Easy Trigger Fold and convenient Free-Stand features that allow the stroller to stand on its own, while easy-trigger folding makes stowing your stroller quick and effortless. It's even easy to store this tandem stroller in a small space, since you can remove both seats to make it more compact.
For the ultimate in parental convenience, the system also includes a removable parent tray with two drink holders and large basket underneath accommodate all the essentials you and your babies need.
What's in the Box
Contours Options Tandem stroller and single car-seat adapter.