5.0 out of 5 stars Kolcraft Crib Mattress! Wonderful!
Published on November 2, 2008 by B. Tittle

3.0 out of 5 stars mom of a 22 mo old
well, this is not a firm mattress. I do not think this mattress is good for a new born because is not sturdy at all. But if you want to buy a not expensive matress for a toddler, I think this is perfect. It worked for my daughter. She is transitioning from my bed to hers. Its still hard to make her sleep all night on her bed, but we are getting there.
Published on April 7, 2008 by Dr. Beatriz Ortiz

3.0 out of 5 stars mom of a 22 mo old, April 7, 2008

3.0 out of 5 stars good not great mattress, September 18, 2008
This review is from: Kolcraft Pediatric 1000 Crib Mattress (Baby Product)
I purchased this mattress for my son who was transitioning into a toddler bed. It is inexpensive and serves it's purpose. However, I would NOT recommend that it be used in a crib for an infant. It is not a stiff mattress that would be a help in preventing SIDS. It is actually fairly bouncy and my son loves that especially at bed time when he is supposed to be sleeping. As a toddler bed mattress it works great, but not for an infant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair price for a FAIR MATTRESS, August 26, 2006
This is a fair price for a fair mattress. Our family does have to replace this mattress for our second child because it is not firm enough for him. If your baby needs less firmness, then this mattress is fine for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for a toddler, NOT a newborn!!, September 24, 2009
Tylers Mom (Castle Rock CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kolcraft Pediatric 1000 Crib Mattress (Baby Product)
We purchased a Colgate foam mattress for my son when he was born and absolutely love it. With the impending birth of our 2nd child, we received the Kolcraft Pediatric 1000 as a free item with the purcahse of our crib. Everything I've read says that an infant should have a firm mattress, and the Colgate one we purchased for our son is definitely firm. The Kolcraft mattress - not so much! We decided to use the Kolcraft mattress for my son who is 15 months and his old Colgate mattress for our new baby once she arrives. The Kolcraft mattress is fine, but I would NOT recommend it for a newborn!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kolcraft Crib Mattress! Wonderful!, November 2, 2008
This review is from: Kolcraft Pediatric 1000 Crib Mattress (Baby Product)
I went looking to compare mattresses for my sons crib and came across the Kolcraft Pediatric 1000. After looking at details and what others thought about this product, I went looking for a price. I found it on Amazon for such a great deal I couldn't pass it up! He started sleeping through the night before the week was out! It's firm but soft and comfortable! Five Stars from Erik!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too soft, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Kolcraft Pediatric 1000 Crib Mattress (Baby Product)
We purchased this mattress and it is too soft for a newborn baby. If you want it for your toddler, it might work but don't buy it for baby! Firm mattresses are strongly recommended for babies.

Kolcraft Pediatric 1000 Crib Mattress