5.0 out of 5 stars comfortablr for my little one
First, sizing is dead on. Says it is a standard size and it fit my crib which was also standard size (a LaJobi Nursery 101 Coconcord Classic Crib, Cherry ). No gaps between the crib and mattress to worry about.

Next, its fairly thick for a baby mattress, I know some are only a few inches thick. Makes me glad because I can see this lasting awhile...
Published on March 5, 2012 by M. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars I just received this mattress for my toddler
Published on September 26, 2012 by Roseann Marquez

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortablr for my little one, March 5, 2012
M. Smith (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kolcraft Pure Sleep Therapeutic 150 Crib Mattress (Baby Product)

Also, it is already a waterproof mattress. You don't need to purchase a special mattress cover for this.

My son is quick to let us know if he's uncomfortable, and his first time in the crib he just laid there and smiled. Definitely a winning mattress for me, and I guess I caught it on sale, but it was priced around $56. Best part was that with Amazon Mom, I got free two-day shipping and didn't have to pay extra for it being oversized. A great deal for a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kolcraft Pure Sleep Therapeutic 150 Crib Mattress, January 26, 2012
This mattress came super fast-even before the crib, which I ordered first. The mattress was very easy to get out of the box, which was the perfect size for the mattress. Once the crib arrived, which is a standard sized crib (Davinci Jenny Lind crib), I put the mattress in, and it was a perfect fit. No big gaps. The only thing I would mention is that the plastic wrap around the mattress was very dirty-as in, I got black fingers from handling it. Don't let it touch your baby bedding! Other than that, you can't beat the price and quailty of this mattress.

3.0 out of 5 stars I just received this mattress for my toddler, September 26, 2012
I just received this mattress for my daughter. She is still in a crib right now with a different mattress but her baby brother who will be born soon is going to get the crib and mattress so we needed to get her a new mattress for her new toddler bed. I'm blown away that anyone would buy this for their baby's crib, it is way too soft. I actually thought that it would be a little firmer but then again for the price maybe my expectations were too high. I'm going to keep it because returning it would be a pain and I think it'll be fine for my toddler daughter who is 2 1/2 to use since she's NOT at risk for SIDS anymore but I would never use this mattress for a baby. The mattress that is currently in my daughter's crib is the Naturepedic No Compromise Organic 252 mattress, that mattress is very thick, heavy and firm...perfect for a newborn baby. This one will have to do for my daughter's toddler bed. I hope it holds up over time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandma's house mattress., February 24, 2013
This may or may not be the best quality mattress and I do not have any idea how well it would hold up under daily use but it is perfect for grandma's house with weekly use by 2 children under 2.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gaps when used with Graco Sarah Classic Convertible Crib, March 27, 2012
I bought this with the Graco Sarah Classic Convertible Crib (white). There are gaps on the 4 corners which is a safety issue. I installed bumpers on the crib to hopefully cover up the gaps but it doesn't do the trick. I will be returning this and will try to order some other crib. It's unfortunate because this looks like a very good mattress and priced really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crib Mattress, January 12, 2012
Very nice product. Bought this for our grandson and his toddler bed. He loves sleeping in his big boy bed and sleeps all night.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's true, February 26, 2014
It's true, this mattress smells like plastic for a week. It leaves body impressions and feels wobbly, soft and sweaty with no support. I was searching for a mattress with medium softness to prevent a flat head.
But you get what you pay for... I wouldn't like to sleep on this...

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Soft, November 18, 2013
When we got this it was too soft for our liking to use with out newborn. So we switched it for our toddlers mattress and were good to go. But if this was our first child, we would have been a little disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars new mattress for MIMI, January 5, 2014
I would recommend this product to everyone looking for a mattress for their toddler. It fits perfectly and is affordable. Great great granddaughter loves her new bed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Crib mattress that won't break the bank!, April 22, 2014
Nice crib mattress for the price, some friends have had theirs for 2 years and are very pleased, now 2nd child!

Kolcraft Pure Sleep Therapeutic 150 Crib Mattress