Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on July 13, 2012
I really like this walker and more importantly so does my son (he's 6 months old). It was really easy to put together and it rolls very smoothly. I haven't tried converting it yet so I can't comment on that. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish the toys were a little more exciting with maybe a rattle or jingle or something.
on July 10, 2012
I purchased this walker to use outside for my 3 month old baby. I am very pleased with its ability to fold flat for storage and travel. Also, the deep seat allows my baby to stand with his two feet on the ground fully supported. The tray is large so other toys can be placed on as well. We haven't tried it as a wheeler walker yet, but for the price, we will get our money out of it as just a standing toy.
on September 19, 2012
We bought this to use in our house, we have our granddaughter at least once a wk. she enjoys it, is learning to walk, it is of the quality we expected, for the price. We are happy with it. If it were a walker I ws going to use everyday , I would have spent more money and bought a more expensive, sturdier one
on May 1, 2013
Ordered this for my daughter who at the time was 6 months. This was helpful in 'containing' her while I cook or shower. She would sit in it fine and play with the attached toys. She is a tiny thing, not very tall, so I never worried about her head hitting anything or being too tall for the back of the seat. However, as she grew the construction wasn't the greatest. She quickly got too tall for it and the 'seat adjuster strap' was a joke. Never raised it enough to make any difference. We did have to remove the bumpers on the bottom so it could roll on our carpet. We put them back on when we turned it to a walker to help with the traction. Overall, for the price it is worth it.
on September 24, 2012
I ordered this product for my 8 month old son with high hopes that he would be running all over the house with it. Unfortunately, the back wheels keep falling off. It's ok for a few minutes until he runs into a cabinet or wall or when pulling him out of it and the wheels come off. I feel like maybe I just got a lemon. :(
on October 16, 2012
Bought this for my daughter thinking it would be great since it supposedly converts but my daughter refuses to use it as a stand-behind walker. She enjoyed it as a sitting walker when first learning to stand and walk but now that she is taking some steps on here own the stand-behind walker is too bulky and she gets mad when she can't walk up closer to things. It's not bad but it's not perfect either.
on December 12, 2012
I bought this for my grandson. At 4 months it worked great at helping him strengthen his neck and leg muscles. Now at 6 months, he goes all over the place. The only problem, is that it does not move smoothly sideways. Even I have a hard time trying to turn it around.
on September 30, 2012
The item is just as described. I know the pediatrician and most people would say that do not use walkers and they are bad etc. I would say that as careful parents, we allow our kid to use it under supervision. So far we have never felt at all that there is any risk of falling down (in the seated position). We have not yet used it in the stand-walk position, but apart from that it is comfortable. We love the tray, we can put some crackers on it, and the kid likes to much, move a bit, and feels the freedom to move about in the house.

The only negative I can think of is that on hardwook it works fine, but on carpet, it requires a lot more force to move, which makes it difficult for the kid to walk. If you have hardwood or short strand carpet, you should be fine.

Overall the product is light weight, super easy to put together (too just 10 min), and is bright and colorful.
on October 22, 2012
I prefer the walkers with adjustable height. Because this walker has only three supports it's a bit flimsy feeling. We haven't tried it as a "push walker" yet. You can't beat the price here on Amazon though.
on November 17, 2012
This walker looked great in the pictures but it is not sturdy the back wheels keep opening out and do not roll easy. Also the back supports keep rocking and looks as if they will spread out. For the price i thought it would be much better, it's too expensive