4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!
I really like this walker and more importantly so does my son (he's 6 months old). It was really easy to put together and it rolls very smoothly. I haven't tried converting it yet so I can't comment on that. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish the toys were a little more exciting with maybe a rattle or jingle or something.
Published on July 13, 2012 by LisaP

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed
I ordered this product for my 8 month old son with high hopes that he would be running all over the house with it. Unfortunately, the back wheels keep falling off. It's ok for a few minutes until he runs into a cabinet or wall or when pulling him out of it and the wheels come off. I feel like maybe I just got a lemon. :(
Published 24 months ago by Peggy Niceville,FL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, July 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 10, 2012
I purchased this walker to use outside for my 3 month old baby. I am very pleased with its ability to fold flat for storage and travel. Also, the deep seat allows my baby to stand with his two feet on the ground fully supported. The tray is large so other toys can be placed on as well. We haven't tried it as a wheeler walker yet, but for the price, we will get our money out of it as just a standing toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, September 24, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked great but not so, November 17, 2012
This walker looked great in the pictures but it is not sturdy the back wheels keep opening out and do not roll easy. Also the back supports keep rocking and looks as if they will spread out. For the price i thought it would be much better, it's too expensive

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice baby walker, September 19, 2012
Dee "Dee" (Franklin, TN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker, Applelicious (Baby Product)
We bought this to use in our house, we have our granddaughter at least once a wk. she enjoys it, is learning to walk, it is of the quality we expected, for the price. We are happy with it. If it were a walker I ws going to use everyday , I would have spent more money and bought a more expensive, sturdier one

5.0 out of 5 stars Walker, September 12, 2012
Went ahead and bought this for my 3 month old thinking it would be way ahead of her size, but as she sits in it, of course she has plenty of room to grow, but she still can access the play panel thing and we put her toys on the tray and she plays just fine. Perfect for her to actually sit in front of the tv and have toys on her tray, as she is learning how to use her hands. Couldn't be a bit happier with what I chose. Good product!

4.0 out of 5 stars okay, September 17, 2013
I had high hopes for this item. My son used this walker from when he was about 4 months until 13 months. At first it was used as a stationary play station but within a couple months i converted it to a walker. To convert it to a walker, stoppers needed to be unscrewed so that the wheels would be able to be used. This was time consuming because there were quite a few stoppers. The positive thing about there being so many stoppers though is that in the stationary position, it was very stable.
My son loved the walker. He basically pushed forward to make the walker move. It did not encourage him to walk but it did encourage him to be mobile. The motions he used to move in the walker were much different than those he used when attempting to walk.
I bought this walker because I liked that there were only a few items for him to play with but there was a downside to this. He was quickly put off by the lack of toys and wanted other toys to keep him occupied.
To convert the walker to one which he could push, was very easy. The seat was removed (which was great for when it needed to be washed.I found the product to be too big for this purpose. It was so large that it was so hard for him to maneuver around the apartment. He became quite frustrated about not being able to move about at his leisure.
This item is large and therefore the fact that it can fold down is nice. It can be placed to the side when not in use. When compressed it is still pretty big however, but does not take up as much space.
The walker is easy to clean. This too is a plus. When I bought this item, it was inexpensive and therefore a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's alright., May 28, 2013
My daughter liked the walker but the toy on top was so easy to take off. It would have been better if the wheels were a little bigger. She couldn't go over little rugs nor go on carpet. We never turned it into the stand up position, she has a better one that goes on carpet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not able to roll on the carpet, May 18, 2013
Small tires which was making it hard for my kid to toll it n the carpet so finally returned it..

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, May 1, 2013
Ordered this for my daughter who at the time was 6 months. This was helpful in 'containing' her while I cook or shower. She would sit in it fine and play with the attached toys. She is a tiny thing, not very tall, so I never worried about her head hitting anything or being too tall for the back of the seat. However, as she grew the construction wasn't the greatest. She quickly got too tall for it and the 'seat adjuster strap' was a joke. Never raised it enough to make any difference. We did have to remove the bumpers on the bottom so it could roll on our carpet. We put them back on when we turned it to a walker to help with the traction. Overall, for the price it is worth it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›