Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kolcraft Tender Vibes® Deluxe Bassinet With Music
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 27, 2009
My son slept in this bassinet for 4 months beside our bed. I bought it because I wanted something practical, light, and affordable. It can be easily folded to be stored without taking up too much space.
It's not the most sturdy bassinet, but it will safely hold your baby for at least 4 months. (my son was born 9 lbs 4oz)
It was easy to put together, and everything is washable.
When I put the bassinet part away, I used the basket underneath to put all his stuffed animals in his bedroom. If you have wood floors, this basket can roll, and your child can wheel his toys around!!
on December 31, 2007
I'm going to review this product also because I completely disagree with the first poster's review. This bassinet has been used for both my boys who are 3 years apart and they were each in it for a few months. It's completely safe and sturdy. It was also fairly easy to assemble. I did it myself both times while very close to my due date. The vibration and sound is also a nice feature.
on November 15, 2007
I wanted to write a review because the person before me gave a poor one. I have had this bassinet for five and a half years and used it with 3 girls (about 4 months each). I loved this for bed side use. I have never had any problems with it. This was a gift, so I don't know if it came from Amazon, but it is really a great product!
on June 18, 2007
A friend gave this to us. They had opened it and had never used it. I understand now that we have it why she didn't put her precious baby into the darn thing... Although very pretty and practical, the bassinet is very unsteady and flimsy. We're due for our 2nd child in October, and as of right now, I don't believe we'll put our little one to sleep in this bassinet. I would love to see and hear from other mothers who own this product... Is it supposed to be this junky or is it just mine?