5.0 out of 5 stars Strong jaws, light as catspaws

2.0 out of 5 stars Clamp Is Too Small
Published on November 2, 2011 by Rehabstiff

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong jaws, light as catspaws, July 4, 2011
This review is from: Koller Craft Fillet Board (Sports)
This is an excellent product, and I had occasion to fully test its capabilities. I caught several bass, up to 23" long, and the 22" measure on the unit was handy. The jaws are very strong, and will not release the tail, once clamped. Plastic, the unit is surprisingly light, so I can find no fault whatsoever. Clean-up, if done immediately after use, is a spritz with a hose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Easy to use Filet Board, December 16, 2010
This review is from: Koller Craft Fillet Board (Sports)
Great Value. Measures up to a 50+" fish on the back, easy to clean and light weight with a strong gripper.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK Fillet Board, December 17, 2010
Amazon Customer (Richmond, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Koller Craft Fillet Board (Sports)
This is not going to win any beauty contests but it is very functional and holds the fish. That's all it needs to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Good, January 11, 2012
J. Lindell (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Koller Craft Fillet Board (Sports)
I've used this fillet board for a couple months now and it works good, I've used it to hold my trout down while I fillet them and it has done the job fine. The clamper at the end is nice and strong so once you put the tail of the fish in, it really clamps down on it holding it in place. I haven't had a fish slide out of it yet, this is a good fillet board for small to medium sized fish.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clamp Is Too Small, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Koller Craft Fillet Board (Sports)
I purchased this item to replace my old wooden board only to find the clamp does not open wide enough to hold a fish's head securely for filleting. The board material itself is apparently resistant to staining, warping, or wear, unlike like my old natural wood board, which is showing its age. But, because the clamp on this product does not open very wide, I resorted to using my old board to process a mess of bass last weekend.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Koller Craft Fillet Board (Sports)
I bought two of these fillet boards, one for me and one for my son. We use these on all sizes of fish and they work fine.

Koller Craft Fillet Board