|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 13 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||89195|
|Manufacturer Part Number||89195|
|ABPA Partslink Number||13|
Kolpin Fuel Pack Junior with Pack Mount
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Popular Fuel Pack Jr (89185) and ATV Pack Mount (89435) in one convenient package
- Made of puncture resistant, crush proof, high-density polyethylene NanoTechnology - Kolpin fuel packs are the toughest available
- Innovative wide stance design offers stability during storage and features molded handles for easy transportation and filling while still providing a 1 1/2 gal capacity in this compact container
- Kolpin fuel and water packs can mount to any flat (drillable) surface with our versatile (89435) Pack Mount
- Carb Compliant: G-09-016, Made in USA
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
The only issue I have is the spout, what sick demented fool designed this piece to much fiddling around to pour some gas.
this can from all the others! The mounting systems
Is safe, secure and very very versatile.
As an ATV rider this is the system that gives you
the reliability you need 40 miles out in the desert!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gas and fumes leaked from container by 2nd week of having the product.Published 9 months ago by david livingston
still holds gas a year later, i did just run into a problem with the nozzle coming apart, but it goes back together easly, possibly it is ment too....Published 11 months ago by Eroc
Will leak so I carried it around in a side case with less fuel.
Worked good standing up as pictured.
should work well thanks, thanks for have them....................not else to say. have not place fuel in it yet I don't like the fill tubePublished on March 21, 2014 by Kindle Customer