5.0 out of 5 stars Nice thermal pjs
These are thermals and should fit to the skin. The pants are long as are the sleeves. I am not sure why all the too small reviews. These fit the same as her other pjs in the same size. I use them for summer pjs and in winter under t-shirts. We love the thermal style pjs!
Published 6 months ago by Kathleen M Johnson

2.0 out of 5 stars Top too tight bottoms fit
Published 10 months ago by J. Frost

2.0 out of 5 stars Top too tight bottoms fit, January 7, 2014
I got two of my granddaughters matching pajamas ( actually thermals) for Christmas Eve. They are from different families and built differently. I got the size they wear from their moms. Both girls had trouble with the tops. They were way to small and tight. The bottoms seemed to fit fine. They were so cute the girls cried when we told them to take them off so I could exchange them. In the end, they kept those to wear the bottoms and I had to order more pajamas for them. That wasn't what I needed when buying Christmas for 12 grandchildren!!

1.0 out of 5 stars TIGHT is right!!!, May 22, 2014
The description says "tight fitting" and that's no lie. My daughter is very lean, but these pjs would be really tight even for her. Probably sending these back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice thermal pjs, May 11, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute princess thermals but run a little small, March 13, 2014
Ordered this for my almost 4 year old, and the top is a little too tight on her. We can stretch it out and make it work, but it's snug. I ordered several other brands and they fit true to size so I think it's this brand. However...she loves them, and they are very cute. And they have worn well so far. We used them for skiing and snow play on vacation and then just sleeping on cool nights. I would order again, just in a larger size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but way too tight, December 27, 2013
I bought a size 4T in these pjs for my 2 year old daughter and they were super tight especially at the wrists and ankles. I could barely get them on her. Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess Pajamas, December 27, 2013
The pajamas fit perfect. They are exactly as advertised, being a nice tight fit and although they are thermal, they are not heavy or too warm.